jojobet
What's New?

Para

test
Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
You coulda stopped right there and it woulda been pages of WELCOMES! here, but the part where you got jipped and LK instantly thinking of dick pics is worrisome.

(welcome anyway)
Jipped has always wanted my sweet booty but I won't let him have it.... He is constantly trying to persuade me to "come have a drink in our underwear". I won't do it again despite how many times he says it isn't gay.....

~PM

Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
I really thought you were already on here! Welcome!!
No bro after WCBB went down I lost track of everyone. GF and I kept up on Grinder, I mean secure email but I ddn't even know about the place until he told me the other day and now I am here.. I guess everyone tried to keep it quiet from me..... Maybe that should've been a hint. GF, you might be in trouble for letting me know... :D

~PM

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Jipped has always wanted my sweet booty but I won't let him have it.... He is constantly trying to persuade me to "come have a drink in our underwear". I won't do it again despite how many times he says it isn't gay . . . .
I can tell you'll fit right in here, but I guess jipped has already told you that ......

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
No bro after WCBB went down I lost track of everyone. GF and I kept up on Grinder, I mean secure email but I ddn't even know about the place until he told me the other day and now I am here.. I guess everyone tried to keep it quiet from me..... Maybe that should've been a hint. GF, you might be in trouble for letting me know... :D

~PM
GF, the reason we can’t have nice things. Now TID will go down the drain too. :) In all seriousness glad you’re here. For those that don’t know para he will definitely fit in.

Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
Thanks for the warm invites. For those that don't know me, I have been around the boards a very long time. I don't go to a bunch of different boards. I usually find one and stay there. I was a mod at WCBB several times over the years and backed out several times due to my employment that kept me away from home for extended periods and sometimes I would be on social media blackouts as well. I was at WCBB from the very beginning until the very end and had a lot of great friends over the years. I am currently a mod at another board as well but when GF told me my old friends landed here, I came running.

I am not very bright so bear with me. Glad to be here for sure, it already feels like home.

~PM

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dooood...............I was wondering where the heck you were at and wondered why you hadn't dropped in! I was actually just thinking about you not long ago and was gonna ask everybody if they had heard from you. Glad you are here man:cool:

I can't remember, didn't you and Jipped record you guys tag teaming that racoon that he was having issues with? lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic