Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Panicked about a stock-market crash?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
walk the walk and short the hell out of the market and you'll all be really rich...

I'm still positive with 60 million more buy side orders in S&P over sell side in the past 3 months. When/if that gets closer to 0 I'll consider my positions.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I've got friend that toyed with the market...He broke even before giving up on it...Said it could be a dangerous gig to be in if u didn't know and have savy for it...I looked at it once or twice and kinda liked what I saw...However, I felt like it was a bit to much on the gambling side...While staying at one of the "Great Bar Hotels" for an extended stay one time, I roomed with a guy who tried to get me into it...He explained it a tad, shad better than my bud did...I thought about doing it once I got out...Then got ran over by a truck while on a 10 speed...

Would getting into it after this "Red Flag" goes away be a good idea?...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've got friend that toyed with the market...He broke even before giving up on it...Said it could be a dangerous gig to be in if u didn't know and have savy for it...I looked at it once or twice and kinda liked what I saw...However, I felt like it was a bit to much on the gambling side...While staying at one of the "Great Bar Hotels" for an extended stay one time, I roomed with a guy who tried to get me into it...He explained it a tad, shad better than my bud did...I thought about doing it once I got out...Then got ran over by a truck while on a 10 speed...

Would getting into it after this "Red Flag" goes away be a good idea?...

you need an edge for sure if you are trading and not investing long term. 90% of traders are straight up gambling. Economic crisis will throw most strats with a positive expectancy out the window. Most of the strats I use range from 50%-65% win and 1.3 - 2.0 reward/risk.

@Swiper wow negative fear driven articles from zerohedge. They never post those! crazy...lol

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
you need an edge for sure if you are trading and not investing long term. 90% of traders are straight up gambling. Economic crisis will throw most strats with a positive expectancy out the window. Most of the strats I use range from 50%-65% win and 1.3 - 2.0 reward/risk.

@Swiper wow negative fear driven articles from zerohedge. They never post those! crazy...lol

and it’s all becoming true. eventually you’ll catch on and understand too.

there’s too many Americans are so oblivious to what’s coming in the future. the massive economic collapse has already started to happen. it’s too bad the majority of people just don’t understand the basics of economics, The fed and how government fucked up everything

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
and it’s all becoming true. eventually you’ll catch on and understand too.

there’s too many Americans are so oblivious to what’s coming in the future. the massive economic collapse has already started to happen. it’s too bad the majority of people just don’t understand the basics of economics, The fed and how government fucked up everything

Never said the government hasn't fucked shit up...

However, I've been a presenter on a few of the biggest web platforms on the internet over my 12+ years of trading. I know a little bit about how to make money in up and down markets.
I don't care to be right or wrong...I make money on a game of averages over time.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
My other point being that zerohedge posted those fear driven articles the entire 10 + year bull run....wake up SHEEPLE!!! haha

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
My other point being that zerohedge posted those fear driven articles the entire 10 + year bull run....wake up SHEEPLE!!! haha

good to know your expertise. I’m sure you bought a shit ton of gold when you started investing 12 years ago. as we all know gold has outperformed the stock market the past 15 years. just like zero hedge and many others have predicted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic