Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Panicked about a stock-market crash?

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
I jumped out completely last Monday. I’ll be back in once it starts going the right direction.

I think that you pulled out too late. Now she’s pregnant! LOL
Really, you must have lost a shitload by pulling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I moved it all to cash back in December. Will probably use half to buy some when it comes back

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I think that you pulled out too late. Now she’s pregnant! LOL
Really, you must have lost a shitload by pulling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My losses were really minimal. I got out before the market opened on the day of the big drop.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
if I had more money saved up I’d buy gold. with all the money printing I think the dollars going to fall big time. pretty soon your dollars won’t be buying you much.
after the last financial crisis all the inflation went to the stock market. this time all the inflation is going to go to consumer products. imo via peter schiff.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
You can dollar cost average into real gold with as little as $25/mo I think it was. When you get an ounce you can have it sent to you if you'd like.
Of course it may take you 5-10 years to get an Ounce depending what happens to gold.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
if I had more money saved up I’d buy gold. with all the money printing I think the dollars going to fall big time. pretty soon your dollars won’t be buying you much.
after the last financial crisis all the inflation went to the stock market. this time all the inflation is going to go to consumer products. imo via peter schiff.
If you can't buy gold directly, there's ETF's you can buy where the ETF holds the actual gold.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I think a lot of people and businesses will be taking advantage of these, "no evictions allowed" policies that most or all states or municipalities are mandating.

And it will flow up to the banks. But they will be getting dat dere bailout munnayy! Just like 2008.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Panicked? More like not just expecting the the stock-market, but also the dollar with all the "stimulus" funds. This is reminiscent of the Bolshevik Revolution when during depletion of Mother Russia wealth. This is like a slow death, like a frog slowly, increasingly being boiled in the water.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
meltdown on the way. just a matter of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic