Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Panicked about a stock-market crash?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Normal business cycle. 8 years of growth, interest rates rise, economy slows down. That's how it used to be be always. Remember the market had never been over 20k prior to Trump and were still 22.5

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Normal business cycle. 8 years of growth, interest rates rise, economy slows down. That's how it used to be be always. Remember the market had never been over 20k prior to Trump and were still 22.5

Exactly! It’s a normal process

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Not much is holding currently. I bought some GE and BLK in my stocks account however I sold everything in my 401k after the last recovery last month. My 401k is up 3.5% however had I stayed in it would be down 8.54%.

I have never been a buy and hold person. Now.... when to get back in??? China tariffs, fed rates going up, recession on the horizon, North Korea talking tough again, Oil prices declining daily, etc, etc.... its really hard to buy long right now.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I pushed my 401k into bonds in August, held on to my 28%. Getting balanced trade deals is good for long term, if there was a technical recession, it would be super short and shallow. NK is not an issue. We will be back to 25k by next September, BUY NOW....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Support your claim..

I think there’s bubbles all over the financials. from autos to bonds, housing and the stock market. all bubbles that are going to pop. i believe The air is already starting to come out. the reason i believe is due to the federal reserves policies like QE and low interest rates which created mal-investments. Also the amount of debt there is with rising interest rates is a disaster waiting to happen. no financials could handle rising interest rates with the massive debts they have.

I also think there’s going to be a lot of inflation and the dollar is going to crash. that’s when I think gold would break out.

i base my information from Peter Schiff. i believe most of his views on the economy.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I know Perter Schiff, he has been selling gold for over 20 years. Im a Ron Paul guy to the bone. I have heard the end is near since the John Birch Society in the early 80s. I have read all the books etc etc.... Its a down turn, I made money shorting the S&P, we will turn around by next June. BUY NOW!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
jeff gundlach is now using peter’s analogy about the economy. thats a main steam investment guy with 150 Billion under his control

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Warren is and always has been a buy and hold guy..............til he sells and buys companies lol.
I, however, have housing which everyone needs doors equal dollars multifamily is where it is at for me the bigger the better:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic