Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
558ec3bbf06a14dc8d9a276fe5efcd87.jpg

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
If you put $100 into BTC in 2010, you'd have ~$12,000,000 today. Even with BTC being about $12k lower than it was at its peak.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I pulled out just in time a few weeks ago. Jumped back in last week. Been making money ever sense.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Amazon is booming in sales right now, and the Chart pattern she is in, is known as a cup and handle. this stock doesn't look like a good idea to short sale at all, and a serious potential buy.

According to William J Oneil the best stocks to short have a head and shoulders chart pattern on the weekly chart with a lower right shoulder, than a broken cup and handle is the second best. but picking on the strongest stocks with great fundamentals to short sale is a huge mistake. small reward on a down market with a greater potential short squeeze in the near future.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I just signed into a finance forum I haven't visited in a long time and one of the first posts was Post Your Bearish Thoughts Here. I opened and it it begins in 2016. A complete slew a negative participants calling for a crash. These started in April 2016...pull up a chart...the market went on an absolute tear after that. All of the same zerohedge posts, technical charts pointing down, VIX very low, etc, Brexit, etc.

We are in a new cycle after that flush and I'm trading at it as a range. Sold my long trades and am sitting neutral. I swing trade micros and day trade minis.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I hope many of you didn't pull money out of your investment portfolio several weeks ago. I was down about 30% across the board on my investments, and don't even want to think about how much that was in actual dollars.

But I didn't sell anything. In fact, to the extent I had a little extra cash laying around, I was slowly buying as the market was tanking. My wife put an end to that when she decided to remodel two bathrooms! LOL

But I've made back about 18% of that since the market bottom. I'm still down about11-12% off the market highs, and it may take a while before it gets back. Who knows. But my point is, it's foolish to try and time and market. If you didn't need that money short term, you haven't lost anything, because you haven't sold. If it's your long term investments, then treat them like long term investments and don't watch them daily.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I put about 7k into AT&T (T) for dat dere 7% dividend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A hardship for some is an opportunity for others. In this case I am in the market for a new soccer mom vehicle for my dogs. Poked around local dealers' websites as low-key as I could, and they are burning up my junk email addy. What's described in this article would seem to strengthen my position when I get serious soon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic