Rolanalon
What's New?

Painless Pumps

B

Bill Swanson

Feb 5, 2017
**BEST SYNTHOL ALTERNATIVE**
Painless Pumps Generation II, III

Guys, this is the new staple in bodybuilding and muscular development. I can tell you from first hand experience you can easily and safely bring up lagging body parts while actually increasing your health.

-Enhance muscle shape, tightness, size, and fullness

-Safe. Natural. Revolutionary.

-Sulfated polysaccharides boost your immune system

-Glycoproteins promote protein synthesis

-Synthetic synovial fluid approved by doctors for joint therapy

*Message me for a proper protocol

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
Painless Pumps is garbage. Ive tried it and it was a complete waste of time and more importantly, a waste of pinning the shit out of myself. I dumped 100cc's of that crap into my biceps and it did ABSOLUTELY nothing! I hate to say it but if you wantto cut corners and put on size with an SEO, just buy synthol. But def dont buy this shit!

B

Bill Swanson

Feb 5, 2017
Painless Pumps is garbage. Ive tried it and it was a complete waste of time and more importantly, a waste of pinning the shit out of myself. I dumped 100cc's of that crap into my biceps and it did ABSOLUTELY nothing! I hate to say it but if you wantto cut corners and put on size with an SEO, just buy synthol. But def dont buy this shit!

I bet you did not use it properly. You need to put 3ccs in both heads of the bicep and long head of the tricep. Thats 9cc 2 times a week for 3 weeks and then once a week after that.

Without proper training and nutrition you will look like shit no matter what site enhancing oil you use. There is much science with protein synthesis and nutrient delivery to the muscle with painless pumps. We are not just putting oil in the muscle.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you haven't cleared it with admin, don't sell products here. There's a place for advertisers and you aren't one as far as we know.

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
Bill Swanson I used it EXACTLY the way they said to use it. It doesn't work....period...end of story. Dont come on here and try and pedal shit that is basically snake oil. Nobody, I mean NOBODY in the bodybuilding community that holds any weight reputation-wise will confirm that this shit works! And I can guarantee you that I know WAY more about nutrition than you do, so dont make a commebt like the one that you just did. You sound like another internet moron thats trying to make a quick buck off of gullible people and that's a douchebag move. I'd LOVE to see your before and after pics of you using this crap! You do use it, right? I mean, you swear by it!

B

Bill Swanson

Feb 5, 2017
Bill Swanson I used it EXACTLY the way they said to use it. It doesn't work....period...end of story. Dont come on here and try and pedal shit that is basically snake oil. Nobody, I mean NOBODY in the bodybuilding community that holds any weight reputation-wise will confirm that this shit works! And I can guarantee you that I know WAY more about nutrition than you do, so dont make a commebt like the one that you just did. You sound like another internet moron thats trying to make a quick buck off of gullible people and that's a douchebag move. I'd LOVE to see your before and after pics of you using this crap! You do use it, right? I mean, you swear by it!

Here is before and after just 2 weeks. You can see much more separation between bis, tris, and delts. My arms are harder and bigger. I will continue using Painless Pumps into my show.

Dave Palumbo himself swears by Painless Pumps and sells it on his WEBSITE. He has YouTube videos talking about it. He compares it to Chris Clarks Pump and Pose which is also a great product. I'm not trying to make a "quick buck" or deal with gullible stupid people. It works great for me and many pros use painless pumps. If you don't like it you can move on brother ;)

4aa3c00ff512cb21ec0ccfb42af2b898.jpg

05fb7cb5c656a566e898e1247f068c3b.jpg

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
You're kidding me with this, right? All I see is a LOT of water retention, bloated midsection and ZERO muscle separation. You are obviously about 25 weeks out, but I'm sure you'll tell me that its your off season and you want to look like that. And of course Palumbo is willing to endorse this, he's making money off of it! And if you would, please name 1 pro that admits to using Painless Pumps. More pros use synthol and nolotil for site enhancement, NOT Painless Pumps.

B

Bill Swanson

Feb 5, 2017
You're kidding me with this, right? All I see is a LOT of water retention, bloated midsection and ZERO muscle separation. You are obviously about 25 weeks out, but I'm sure you'll tell me that its your off season and you want to look like that. And of course Palumbo is willing to endorse this, he's making money off of it! And if you would, please name 1 pro that admits to using Painless Pumps. More pros use synthol and nolotil for site enhancement, NOT Painless Pumps.

I am pointing out the difference in my arm between the first and second picture brother. Yes this is far out from my show.

B

Bill Swanson

Feb 5, 2017

Also on nolotil

C

C_Irons

Oct 1, 2017
**BEST SYNTHOL ALTERNATIVE**
Painless Pumps Generation II, III

Guys, this is the new staple in bodybuilding and muscular development. I can tell you from first hand experience you can easily and safely bring up lagging body parts while actually increasing your health.

-Enhance muscle shape, tightness, size, and fullness

-Safe. Natural. Revolutionary.

-Sulfated polysaccharides boost your immune system

-Glycoproteins promote protein synthesis

-Synthetic synovial fluid approved by doctors for joint therapy

*Message me for a proper protocol
Please,

C

C_Irons

Oct 1, 2017
Please, Can you tell me where buy Painless Pump in EU (I'm from Spain) and your use protocol.

Thank you!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic