Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

OxyElite Pro? Anyone try it?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Whats the deal with OxyElite Pro? is it as good as Slim Extreme? just curious about it, there seems to be some reviews about it and i wondering if any of you guys have tried it?

Info on it :

OxyELITE Pro is supposed to be a safe fat burner and more and more people are turning to it to help them lose weight. With OxyELITE Pro you’re supposed to lose weight and burn fat specifically by increased metabolic function. The process of increasing the metabolism is designed to help individuals burn more calories to lose more weight. And while the main focus of OxyELITE Pro is to increase the metabolism, it’s also supposed to help suppress the appetite, increase energy levels and focus and improve your overall mood.

History of OxyELITE Pro

USP Labs has been one of the most popular Supplement manufacturers for years and you can find USP Labs products on popular sites like BodyBuilding.com. OxyELITE Pro was developed as an all-natural solution to provide consumers a safe alternative for losing weight and eliminating the fat. It’s been released at a time when we’re seeing more and more all-natural alternatives. The formula is one of the more unique on the market as it combines ingredients such as Rauwolfia Canescens, Bauhinia purpurea L, Bacopa monnieri, Geranium, Cirsium Oligophyllum and caffeine.

Benefits of OxyELITE Pro

The reviews on OxyELITE Pro seem promising and most users report seeing increased energy and a boost they never got from other weight loss pills, but that’s about the extent of the benefits most people are seeing from OxyELITE Pro. While the added energy can lead you to getting more exercise, the potential to lose weight as a result of OxyELITE Pro is there but not without the effort on your part.

Side Effects

As a stimulant-based weight loss pill, you can count on the usually side effects such as dizziness, trouble sleeping, headaches and nausea. If you’re used to supplements with caffeine and other stimulants, you may not even have to worry about the possible side effects.

Conclusion

We definitely applaud USP Labs’ unique approach to fat burning and weight loss, however the ingredients in this formula remain untested and unproven. That’s not always a bad indicator, but when a company fails to back their product with a guarantee, it makes us wonder how effective the product really is. Basically, people are seeing increased energy with OxyELITE Pro, but finding users that report losing significant weight with OxyELITE Pro can be difficult. If you do decide to give OxyELITE Pro a try, you’ll be using it at your own risk and that’s something we always try to warn people about.

H

Hustlin

Jan 20, 2011
its up and down for me, it sometimes kills my appetite to where i wont eat hardly anything all day, and other times it makes my legs sort of tingle a little bit.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
LOve it. best stuff I have used since the old ephedra stuff. The wife dropped 25lbs in 5 weeks or so with it and proper diet. Have turned several members at our gym on to it and all had great results with it.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Whats the deal with OxyElite Pro? is it as good as Slim Extreme? just curious about it, there seems to be some reviews about it and i wondering if any of you guys have tried it?

It's honestly the best. Took it for a month and lost 25 lbs over the course of the first month, took a month off, gained back 12 lbs, took it again and lost another 25 lbs. I have a high tolerance for stimulants and there isn't a lot of caffeine in each pill which is great. I would recommend to anyone to try this out and see the results for yourself..

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I took it and loved it! I started with 1 pill in the AM, then moved to 1 am and 1 pre-workout (evening). Didn't notice the appetite suppression as much as the thermogenics...i was SWEATING in my classroom in the winter, and was soaked during workouts. once I bumped it up to 2 pills at a time, I got pretty jittery for a few days, but noting too bad. Again, never experienced the appetite suppression, but def. had a good amount of "hotness". I cycled this for about 6 weeks on, 2 off, for about 5 months. Now, I'm toying with ephedra. like that a ton more.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i thought oxy elite had good appetite control. it didnt do much else for me but it did take the edge off my appetite.

i started taking ironmaglabs extreme lean this week and it has been doing a good job decreasing the appetite as well.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It was pretty good for OTC for hunger control and energy. Didn't use it long term

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
The wife and I are using it now. We like it

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
liiked it for controlling my appetite. ok as a stim, but i have a pretty high stim tolerance. IMHO good for OTC but would reccomend ECA if you have access to it.

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
It controls the appetite pretty well... Gives some energy too.. A buddie of mine has lost around 50lbs using it..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I liked the energy... but it made me grouchy and irritable as I came down so I dropped it after a week...

all in all I would give it a go ahead as I have seen many that it worked well for...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic