Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Overhead Squats

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Yeah, but she programs for her Crossfit team as well...... If you are running her powerlifting programming then you'll almost never see a movement like this. If you run her crossfit programming then it's there because it's a competition lift for crossfit.

True. No need for it in a straight powerlifting program.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
True. No need for it in a straight powerlifting program.

It sounds like you're doing her WOD Follow programming for crossfit, is that right? My wife has had a lot of success with her powerlifting programming but I haven't talked to her much about her crossfit stuff since I'm the size of three crossfitters...... if so, how do you like it?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
It sounds like you're doing her WOD Follow programming for crossfit, is that right? My wife has had a lot of success with her powerlifting programming but I haven't talked to her much about her crossfit stuff since I'm the size of three crossfitters...... if so, how do you like it?

Yeah, it's great. The program is conjugate based with a crossfit workout at the end. It's powerlifting centric. Probably 80%. I really like it. I'd rather do the high intensity cf stuff than diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic