Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Over-Stimulation from pre-workout supplements

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I know it has happened to a lot of bros....so post up and let me know what combination did it to you. Today, I did a scoop of SinnJuice and a scoop of White Flood. Got dizzy and felt like I had taken mini-thins. Almost threw up about halfway through a circuit work out.

I have taken the following with no problem by themselves:
Jack3d, SinnJuice, WhiteFlood, AmiN.O.Energy and several others. Was it combining them that did it?

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
I tell what the best pre-out work sup is. Test Suspension!! LOL! fershizzle

Note: yes, its happens to alot of us. Pre-surge doesnt so that to me BTW

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
^^^ high-dose anavar or tbol/dbol works too :p

Not a huge fan of these "pump" products. I love my BCAAs/glutamine/taurine though.

Tried Jacked and it does what it says but I don't feel like they really matter for me...maybe I'll try again sometime.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
^^^ high-dose anavar or tbol/dbol works too :p

Not a huge fan of these "pump" products. I love my BCAAs/glutamine/taurine though.

Tried Jacked and it does what it says but I don't feel like they really matter for me...maybe I'll try again sometime.

Agree! Post workout supps arent bad on an off day when ur dead ass tired and got to go to the gym, but certianly wouldnt use them everyday. Shouldnt need them everyday either.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
dont do any pre workout drink

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I took 2 scoops of jack3d then 30 minutes later took some Dark Rage, I was working out, got dizzy, sweating profusely, almost threw up and felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
han... wtf where you thinking?

I took jacked 3d and followed up with amino energy post workout... I think I just need some plain amino's cause I was freaking loony...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Dont know bro, sounded good at the time, I had a BEAST workout till I got sick like that, LOL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I've been doing 2 scoops of Jacked 3D, however, last Thursday, I think I took to much caffeine that Day, Right towards the end of my workout I HAD to take a Breather for about 10 mins, otherwise whatever was down, was going to come up.

ONE the other note, this past summer when I tried NO Shotgun, that product seems to always feel like it wants to come back and makes not feel so good mid way though my workouts.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
dont do any pre workout drink

I think I am going to back way off pre-workout and stick to my daily AmiN.O. Energy for caffeine and BCAA's. I really felt bad yesterday when I had every reason to be mentally and physically into my workout.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
2-3 scoops of Superpump 250 and my teeth start to chattter by themselves. As I get older I seem to get more sensitive to stimulants. I get to the point where I can't train if I'm too geeked out on Stims. Now, I just use a NO/BCAA product with other non stimulant supps.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
I took 2 scoops of jack3d then 30 minutes later took some Dark Rage, I was working out, got dizzy, sweating profusely, almost threw up and felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

thats usually not good when that happens

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic