Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Over-Stimulation from pre-workout supplements

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I can't take pre-wo supps anymore. I can feel the over simulation of my body and the crash during my workout kills it. I take an energy drink or some coffee and that's it now. I prefer some drol + TNE.

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
I've tried dozens, only one works for me. Dymatize Xtreme Pump. They discontinued it, so I ordered 3 tubs. When I ran out before, I ordered Buzz Saw from truenutrition.com. That shit makes me sweat so much it's embarrassing. I sweat a fair amount normally, but after drinking this, sweat is dripping constantly onto the floor...

Just cracked open my first tub of the Dymatize, and had an excellent work out.

Stacking pre-workout drinks is a terrible idea. I'm surprised people would even consider doing this. You're OD'ing on not only caffeine, but if you consume too much arginine and NO, your blood pressure can actually drop to severely low levels and become life threatening. It's happened to me before... got an adverse reaction to NO Xplode..nausea, dizziness, blurred vision, and a headache in the back of your head are the symptoms of it.

Stick to one mix. If it doesn't give you what you're looking for, try another product! Plenty of online stores have samples you can get.

I think the biggest problem with these products is that none of them list actual dosages for EVERY ingredient... 'proprietary blend' is just a bunch of BS if you ask me. I'd like to know how much of each ingredient I'm consuming, especially caffeine.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Muscle Marinade breaks down every ingredient and gives exact doses of each. I used to take it, but now I don't take anything because I've found a more powerful motivator, me.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I Don't mix pre-wo supps for the same reasons I don't mix my drinks. Bad Idea

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
man i was wondering what that was

i took 1.5 scoops of superpump MAX the other day prior to my shoulder/leg workout (1st leg workout in over 2 years, by the way, thanks to injuries/surgeries)

by the 2nd set of leg presses, i was getting "white outs" which i haven't had since i was a BIG BAD fucker in the half ton club lol

scared me cuz i havent had that happen in about 10 years

apparently the top part of my cheeks stayed fire red for about 3 hours afterwards.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic