Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Over Developed Traps...but this helps

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I was thinking the new angle might be a good change too, if I could keep the range of motion. Let me know how it goes.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I was thinking the new angle might be a good change too, if I could keep the range of motion. Let me know how it goes.
I tried it. The gym was busier than I thought that it would be so I didn't get to play play around with angles as much as would have liked though. I was moving around on the bench with heavier weight and the lighter weight was harder to feel working. I may try it again but as of now, I like it standing better.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I tried it. The gym was busier than I thought that it would be so I didn't get to play play around with angles as much as would have liked though. I was moving around on the bench with heavier weight and the lighter weight was harder to feel working. I may try it again but as of now, I like it standing better.

Are they making you wear mask during your workout?...

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Definitely liked standing better, but I definitely understand lying down if traps are overdeveloped. Really prefer the climbing rope attachment too. Adds an extra amount of articulation over the thicker rope.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Found an old pic 2017. Before i started prep for 2018 show.

e112846a69043a79f4994d35f06ce5af.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Whoa, GREAT Traps! :)

If this pic was to illustrate how even bicep curls work Traps you don't want to work, your elbows should be down at your waist to isolate Bi's.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Whoa, GREAT Traps! :)

If this pic was to illustrate how even bicep curls work Traps you don't want to work, your elbows should be down at your waist to isolate Bi's.

Whoa Hoss, ease off on the form-it’s fine Hoss; she just leaning back, planar to the angle to optimize the full curl extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Whoa Hoss, ease off on the form-it’s fine Hoss; she just leaning back into the angle to optimize the curl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have my private thoughts about Bova, but in public I'm always a gentleman ;)

Trying to "complete" the movement by getting the bar as high as possible seems to me to be recruiting the shoulders / back to add to the arc that would have isolated Bi's.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic