Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Outer thigh pain when squatting and most leg movements

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Muscle relaxers wouldn't have worked for me, at least not as quickly as the lacrosse ball rolling did. It really hurt the first few days I did it, but I was able to squat within a week. I had to narrow my stance though. I think a wider stance would have made it worse. I might be mistaken though.

I hit the TFL right on with the lacrosse ball (I had to wince away tears a bit), and then I would work down the tendon. And there were tender spots scattered throughout the IT band as well.

Ok thanks.. I skipped Squats last night. Hoping to pick them back up next week. Going to hit the lacrosse ball.. Thanks Chris.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Awesome info in here thanks everyone. I will be trying to work it out every night and seek out someone nearby for accupuncture

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I've been finding out the some extreme stretching a few times a week as really helped. Couch Stretch, Banded Hip, some kneeling lunges, Side leg lifts and Hip Circles have Helped. I also foam roll the Hammys and thighs.

I also found this stuff. Penetrax is expensive, but works well for my Brusa in my Hips.

I ended up getting a Shot in my left hip and it do Zero for me. Actually made it worse I think.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic