Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Our Very Own RottenRogue!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I had a great Time.It was great to meet ATW and her father.He is a smart man and very knowledgable in the games. My endurance is WAY WAY down.I guess the thing about competing is it puts you in check on where you need to improve.

I am still focused on dropping some more pounds but with that I know I can add in other things to bring the endurance up.By the last event I had a snails pace and just didnt care.

All in all though it was a fun comp.It ran pretty smoothly and was very organized.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I had a great Time.It was great to meet ATW and her father.He is a smart man and very knowledgable in the games. My endurance is WAY WAY down.I guess the thing about competing is it puts you in check on where you need to improve.

I am still focused on dropping some more pounds but with that I know I can add in other things to bring the endurance up.By the last event I had a snails pace and just didnt care.

All in all though it was a fun comp.It ran pretty smoothly and was very organized.

it was very well organized and went smoothly and quickly.

LOL RR definately wasnt very excited about the sandbag carry. not that i blame her! it all looked very exhausting :D

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
RR is always fun to watch. Congrats on yet another victory!!! You know I'm always there in spirit!! Good that you got to meet another board member too.....now come and see ME!!!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
You'll do well next time RR :)

IronpumpedLady

IronpumpedLady

Sep 9, 2010
Awesome RR~!! Great job!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Who is viewing this thread?