Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Our sport

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
What's the most difficult part of bodybuilding for you, guys? Is it the diet? the workouts?

For me, it's the eating part. I've always been a fussy eater, I eat like a bird and people tell me that I was wasting my money on gear. That's why I decided to stop juicing. I run good supplements but I'm not taking any AAS.
I lift every other day and do cardio on the off days. I never competed and I'm too old to start now ...

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
for me the hardest part is traveling i end up doing for work.
i try to make sure i stay where i can get to a gym or they have one on site. also its a bitch some times to take my gear with me.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Hardest Part for me is maintaining a solid schedule. Eating isn't a problem, I have to eat quite a bit just to maintain. I like going to the gym but there are many distractions that I have to avoid in order to get there every day and sometimes twice for Cardio. You just have to grind and fit it into your schedule. For IFBB guys, it's their job, so they have nothing else to worry about.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
The hardest part for me is maintaining a reasonable training schedule....Im kinda obsessive compulsive so Im either all or none. Once I get going well I feel like more is better even though I know otherwise. I'll end up doing cardio in the morning and lifting in the evening, next thing you know I'll add another day a week, then Im trying to add another workout a day. Last time I worked at a gym I was training 3 times a day and ended up with walking pneumonia. Try to train when Im sick and injured which only exasperates the issue. Then once Ive really fucked up my body Im depressed because I cant train or even go to work with out pain. lol So for me finding that perfect balance between training and rest is the most difficult part.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
This probably not what you mean but the hardest part for me has been to find a woman that understand that I have too go too the gym for 2 hrs. a day 5 times a week Ive had 5 wife's and all have left cause they didn't understand the money that I spent and the food i consumed every day.LOL but hey the gym is my mistress .

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Maintaining composure in front of judging eyes....I hate the looks that I get from moms and dads walking in with their kids, other guys my age, and well...any other jealous fuck. I see people whispering out of the corner of my eye when I train and then it's only a matter of time before one gets the balls to come up and say, "Hey bro what kinda roids you take?" The only people that I feel pay any kind of respect are the older guys that prolly used to juice back in the 70's and 80's, and the young kids(15 and under). The old guys like to see that someone still chases the dragon, that someone is keeping heavy weight and masculinity alive. The young kids still haven't been poisoned by the media and believe that they can work hard and build muscle. They watch every move you make, how you complete the rep, how you focus for the next set, how you treat those around you. To the little kids, you are still a hero...still super-human. They don't believe you're a cheater or a villain. They are the only reason I don't chimp out on people askin' me for gear or making 'injection' gestures behind my back while I lift. To them I, we, represent something larger than life, so I refuse to feed the lie and refuse to be the monster their parents will tell them I am. My 2c.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nice post mayo....Thats so true man, last dude that said something to me about what I take I thought my head was going to explode. And it was one of these just gonna get in shape for summer dudes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic