Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

our first REAl ride this year

O

onlymysunshine111

May 30, 2018
I finally had awesome weather and had our first REAl ride this year............fun as hell she was hitting and maintaining 140 pretty consistently and I was flyin topping 170 on a few occasions where I knew the roads and conditions were good to go for us both:D
Good times to be had and plenty of low speed tooling around the farm country checking out the new born calves and lambs still wet from the womb, damn pretty time of year with all the new life etc.
Blue tooth in our helmets we talk all the time about everything it is valuable couples time with no interruptions with a shot of adrenaline every so often.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hi. You should stop by the members intro forum and introduce yourself.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I know he ain't from around these parts - been hot and humid as hell for months around here.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Sounds nice man. Personally I'm too uncoordinated to ride a motorcycle and not get maimed in a short period of time.

Stay out of traffic.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Break a leg brother..sister..brother sister...???

You know we give these folks credence when we reply. Let their post act like one those bad dreams that never happened.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well that’s not here. Been beautiful for the last 4 months

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I finally had awesome weather and had our first REAl ride this year............fun as hell she was hitting and maintaining 140 pretty consistently and I was flyin topping 170 on a few occasions where I knew the roads and conditions were good to go for us both:D
Good times to be had and plenty of low speed tooling around the farm country checking out the new born calves and lambs still wet from the womb, damn pretty time of year with all the new life etc.
Blue tooth in our helmets we talk all the time about everything it is valuable couples time with no interruptions with a shot of adrenaline every so often.

LOL NOT sure who this guy is but why steal a post and re post it?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic