Kiddorism
What's New?

Other ladies on TRT

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hi,

I'm a 39 year old women on self prescribed TRT. I train regularly and eat healthy but the TRT is equally for libido and quality of life as prior to me starting around 9 months ago I was constantly fatigued, extremely low libido (I dreaded the once a week sex with my husband of 13 years) and suffered bouts of depression.

My husband is also kind of on TRT (well blast and cruise) after doing many steroid cycles he is also 39. He was the one who suggested trying it after seeing how I responded to milder compounds i.e. Anavar, Tbol.
Whilst I am pre-menopausal with a regular cycle (pre TRT) we have 3 children and decided between us that we weren't looking for any more hence the decision we both took to commit to TRT.

Dose wise may seem high (30-40mg total weekly dosed EOD IM jabs) but we started low and built up gradually monitoring sides as and when they came.

There have been some negative sides notably hair growth (tackle by laser and shaving regularly), voice deepening (sound hoarse and can't shout but more husky as opposed to manly) and clitoral enlargement (definitely bigger than before but not freakily big).

However the positive sides are that I feel a million times better than before with lots of energy, my husband and I have sex daily and multiple times a day at weekend which I enjoy and can now how have vaginal orgasms as well as clitoral ones that I could previously, not all the time mind you which brings me on to my question for others.

I have stopped having a regular period but still get extremely horny for just over a week every month, in a usual month there are a few days that my interest isn't there but we still have daily sex as once I get into it, its not like when I used to dread it and hubby always makes sure I cum orally.

At these times whilst my interest isn't there but I'm plenty wet down there anyway (sorry if too much info lol), in fact month round I don't have any problem with lubrication. This month however despite plenty of lubrication for around 10 days now my interest hasn't been the same and during intercourse it kind of feels how it use to and no where near how pleasurable it had become, also whilst I can still orgasm clitorally it takes a bit longer and isn't as strong. It's really p*ssing me off and hopefully won't last long as my horniest time is towards end of month through to first 4-5 days of following one.

Do other ladies on TRT or on test cycles notice a waxing and waning of their libido and sensitivity. I always assumed cyclical libido would be due to ovulation but I would assume that my dose of test and lack of period would mean that had stopped?

I had been running a small 8-12 week cycle with some Mast P in at 10mg EOD alongside the test could it be the lack of this that has reduced libido / sensitivity for longer, or could it be that my estrogen levels are lower? However if estrogen levels were too low I would have thought I would be a lot drier down there?

Carrie
A number of my female clients are on legit HRT (T). Pellets, creams or sc inj (TC). Side effects vary considerably, but surprisingly even women with circulating total T in the 300 ng/dl range don't show much in the way of virilizing sides. Having said that, others are more sensitive. In the end, if you're on any dose of T long enough there will be some hair growth (that can be easily managed), voice changes, clitoral enlargement (that usually blows the door open with pleasures you never knew existed although its a dreaded side until after it happens), mild acne (that resolves over time or can be managed) and male pattern baldness if you are genetically cursed (even at low doses). At higher doses menses will stop, but you can still ovulate, become pregnant and may have cramps (few hours to a day) without bleeding every few weeks. Great resources for this come from the female to male transsexual lit. Some women find the deeper voice beneficial if they work in a male dominated business. The waxing and waning could be multifactorial. Many times like guys, long periods between inj are the cause. The women that use sc inj generally go up 20 - 40 mg of TC every 5 days. Acne and hair loss can be managed to some degree with 2.5 mg of oral finasteride or the topical finasteride/minoxidil or copper peptides. Just make sure you don't donate blood unless you take a break from the finasteride (oral or topical) to manage increased hct. A couple that compete or just want to "take up more space physically" and have used other compounds in low doses (N, OX, Mast P, W) don't really notice any additional virilizing sides beyond what they already experienced from long term HRT (T) and at some point everything stabilized. Now these are not women aspiring to look like genetically altered farm animals either, push the extremes and you'll get extremes. Lastly, everyone has their comfort zone relative to sides. Some women are fine with androgynous characteristics, others freak out at the smallest change. Remember this is about you, not what others think, suggest or want. You have to live with it. From the transsexual lit, there does appear to be a negative effect of T and likely other AAS on vaginal wetness. Probably dose, drug and individual related.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I feel like there is a “sweet spot” with test. If it were me, I’d return to you dosage when everything was going it’s best.
Anytime you add more AAS, your body will tell you whether it’s working well, or your system doesn’t like it.
Everone reacts differently. I suspect you’ve gone past your sweet spot by adding the Mast P.
This is only an educated guess, but I’ve experimented A Lot close to 20 years.
At the end of the day, just speaking for my body, “test is best”, but more doesn’t necessarily mean better.
Hope that helps...good luck..

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
ok... lets see how this goes.. so I'm on a cut for the end of april.. my wife is 51 yrs old... only ran var in the past like 10 yrs ago..

She is on TRT, which really balanced things out for her, as early menopause was kicking in... I'm not just talking lack of desire, but dried up, dusty.. (she'd say that)..

She's on the same diet as i am as i go through this cut.. i'll end up at about 8%bf at 187 lbs.. not bad for my last run..

I'm rolling 300mg week test c and 50mg anavar per day 500iu hcg 2x week.. ...

My question is would it benefit her to do winny ?? 10mg per day... i don't have var which she has done in the past, and she mentioned it so i don't have 1st hand experience.. i'd ask here as good as anywhere

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
By means no expert on this issue but it seems to make sense that if your desire for sex is a rollercoaster ride when younger and your producing your own test then why wouldn't it be the same when your older doing trt ? And yes, masteron does enhance the effects of aas. Birth control is similar to being pre-menapausal. As most know it is not a good idea to use BC if you smoke. My wife who died 5 yrs ago never used BC cause she smoked. She continued this nasty habit while going through pre-menapause and ended up passing due to a blood clot which is the issue for smoking when on BC. One last thing, she was very orgasmic to the point she would cum 10 times in half that time. On rare occasions when she taking longer than normal my middle finger in her butt did the trick every time BIG time. I sure do miss her...…………..

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
ok... lets see how this goes.. so I'm on a cut for the end of april.. my wife is 51 yrs old... only ran var in the past like 10 yrs ago..

She is on TRT, which really balanced things out for her, as early menopause was kicking in... I'm not just talking lack of desire, but dried up, dusty.. (she'd say that)..

She's on the same diet as i am as i go through this cut.. i'll end up at about 8%bf at 187 lbs.. not bad for my last run..

I'm rolling 300mg week test c and 50mg anavar per day 500iu hcg 2x week.. ...

My question is would it benefit her to do winny ?? 10mg per day... i don't have var which she has done in the past, and she mentioned it so i don't have 1st hand experience.. i'd ask here as good as anywhere

I hope she is not eating as much as you lol.
Yea winny would be fine for her.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I hope she is not eating as much as you lol.
Yea winny would be fine for her.
nope..

4oz protein
1/2 cup beans
1/4 cup starch

5x day... no starch last 2 meals for her..

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
nope..

4oz protein
1/2 cup beans/sweet potato
1/4 cup starch

any meal can be replaced with a protein shake, with 2 tbs of peanut butter..

5x day... no starch last 2 meals for her..

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hi,

I'm a 39 year old women on self prescribed TRT. I train regularly and eat healthy but the TRT is equally for libido and quality of life as prior to me starting around 9 months ago I was constantly fatigued, extremely low libido (I dreaded the once a week sex with my husband of 13 years) and suffered bouts of depression.

My husband is also kind of on TRT (well blast and cruise) after doing many steroid cycles he is also 39. He was the one who suggested trying it after seeing how I responded to milder compounds i.e. Anavar, Tbol.
Whilst I am pre-menopausal with a regular cycle (pre TRT) we have 3 children and decided between us that we weren't looking for any more hence the decision we both took to commit to TRT.

Dose wise may seem high (30-40mg total weekly dosed EOD IM jabs) but we started low and built up gradually monitoring sides as and when they came.

There have been some negative sides notably hair growth (tackle by laser and shaving regularly),voice deepening (sound hoarse and can't shout but more husky as opposed to manly) and clitoral enlargement (definitely bigger than before but not freakily big).

However the positive sides are that I feel a million times better than before with lots of energy, my husband and I have sex daily and multiple times a day at weekend which I enjoy and can now how have vaginal orgasms as well as clitoral ones that I could previously, not all the time mind you which brings me on to my question for others.

I have stopped having a regular period but still get extremely horny for just over a week every month, in a usual month there are a few days that my interest isn't there but we still have daily sex as once I get into it, its not like when I used to dread it and hubby always makes sure I cum orally.

At these times whilst my interest isn't there but I'm plenty wet down there anyway (sorry if too much info lol),in fact month round I don't have any problem with lubrication. This month however despite plenty of lubrication for around 10 days now my interest hasn't been the same and during intercourse it kind of feels how it use to and no where near how pleasurable it had become, also whilst I can still orgasm clitorally it takes a bit longer and isn't as strong. It's really p*ssing me off and hopefully won't last long as my horniest time is towards end of month through to first 4-5 days of following one.

Do other ladies on TRT or on test cycles notice a waxing and waning of their libido and sensitivity. I always assumed cyclical libido would be due to ovulation but I would assume that my dose of test and lack of period would mean that had stopped?

I had been running a small 8-12 week cycle with some Mast P in at 10mg EOD alongside the test could it be the lack of this that has reduced libido / sensitivity for longer, or could it be that my estrogen levels are lower? However if estrogen levels were too low I would have thought I would be a lot drier down there?

Carrie

Yes, I absolutely notice a waxing and waning of my sex drive on TRT. I'm always tempted to go up on my dose for the next shot when I notice a "waning" change, but I don't.. I, unfortunately, got quite tired of the excessive hair growth (I go once a month for electrolysis) and enlarged clit on 40 mg / week. I absolutely love the feeling of sex and am super horny when I am on 40 mg / week of test, but I have since dropped it to 30 mg.. then 20 mg.. and now I'm at 10 mg weekly, where I intend to stay because I just don't want to deal w/ those negative sides anymore.

Any other questions, feel free to ask or PM me.

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
My wife does Test C 10 mg twice a week. Her levels at trough are between 250 ng/dL and 300 ng/DL. Sometimes when you get above that it can start to have the same affect as when you were low. Kinda have to play with your dose and find that sweet spot. When hers is higher she gets more irritated, anxious, kinda blurry vision occasionally and don’t necessarily feel bad but just don’t feel good if that makes sense? I think it could be worth playing with. Remember, once you change stay on your new protocol for 6 to 8 weeks to get stable and see how you feel and if the situation corrects itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My wife does Test C 10 mg twice a week. Her levels at trough are between 250 ng/dL and 300 ng/DL. Sometimes when you get above that it can start to have the same affect as when you were low. Kinda have to play with your dose and find that sweet spot. When hers is higher she gets more irritated, anxious, kinda blurry vision occasionally and don’t necessarily feel bad but just don’t feel good if that makes sense? I think it could be worth playing with. Remember, once you change stay on your new protocol for 6 to 8 weeks to get stable and see how you feel and if the situation corrects itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That seems to be the blood levels that Dr Glaser sees as the bottom end where her patients start to notice the effects of T wane and need a new pellet. The lit also suggests that for an effect on QOL, energy and libido, it takes about 25 mg TC total a week and blood levels trough around 200 (Huang et al 2014, Menopause).

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
55.jpg
BC.jpg

These are the two women I posted about previously. The one on the left off season masters physique age 55 I mentioned her labs in another thread today, runs TC/ND 40/20 2x/wk (compounded pharm by script) year round, the right pic is the 57 yr old BC survivor on T pellet (total T runs 300 - 800 ng/dl). Chem labs all WNL on both. You'd have no idea looking at their labs outside of total T, that they were taking anything. Other sides are mild, stable and well tolerated (body hair, clitoris, etc.). Voice is the only notable change, but only if you knew them pre T. Libido, energy and feeling of well being, off the chain in both. Neither have James Earl Jones voices. Walking/hiking primary cardio, dietary intake high protein, low-mod carbs, lower fat. No caloric restriction per se, just clean eating.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
ED TRT injections for men is becoming a trend these days over the usually ED, E3D 1x/wk dosing. Ive heard that endos and urologist are also starting to push ED TRT in there practices. ED TRT allows hormone levels to be more stable without all the troughs and peaks. This in turn means less aromatization, less side effects, possible better libido??
Most men on true TRT are dosing 10mg ED of either TE or TC. I think dropping your dosage to previous levels where you once felt your best is great advice. Then you could take it a step further by breaking up your total weekly dose into 7 daily doses. This is very manageable if you use a insulin syringe for daily injections.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic