Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Other ladies on TRT

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
ED TRT injections for men is becoming a trend these days over the usually ED, E3D 1x/wk dosing. Ive heard that endos and urologist are also starting to push ED TRT in there practices. ED TRT allows hormone levels to be more stable without all the troughs and peaks. This in turn means less aromatization, less side effects, possible better libido??
Most men on true TRT are dosing 10mg ED of either TE or TC. I think dropping your dosage to previous levels where you once felt your best is great advice. Then you could take it a step further by breaking up your total weekly dose into 7 daily doses. This is very manageable if you use a insulin syringe for daily injections.
Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 06-09-51 Instagram.png
From one of Victor Black's IG post a few days ago. Hypothetical 1x/wk vs daily, total 300 mg TE or TC. It is safe to assume E2 and DHT follow the same appearance in blood. I can see where daily, perhaps EOD would be the best protocol. Particularly E2 control, it would be impossible to keep E2 in the normal range with weekly dosing using an AI with a half life of 40 - 50 hrs and an ester with a t 1/2 of about 4 -5 days. Would also likely reduce erythrocytosis to some degree. For us on the boards, ED dosing isn't an issue, for the average guy on HRT, daily injections would be a barrier.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Daily injections doesn't sound appealing to me either.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Daily injections doesn't sound appealing to me either.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
The returns diminish with increasing frequency. So once a week to once E3D is big, then EOD less and ED even less. I usually go every 5, the Mrs and I are going to both going to try EOD or a MWF regiment, same total weekly dose and see if there is any effect positive or negative. Run it for at least 8 - 12 weeks to be able to get a fair assessment wo changing anything else. I have to donate blood every 10 weeks so if there is a reduction in erythrocytosis I know it soon enough. There are no studies to actually look at ED or EOD vs weekly. Would be nice if Bhasin et al would repeat their 20 week high dose studies from the early 2000's to compare. Higher frequency and lower Cmax certainly makes sense and anecdotally guys seem to like it, but I'd have a hard time remembering daily inj. I have a hard enough time remembering to take my vitamins daily.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic