Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

OTC weight loss

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Tried it once and all I remember is never again! Lol. Just felt bad from what I remember. I am curious what the real difference is between yohimbine and alpha yohimbine. Because alpha I’m good. Feel fine on it. If there is no difference fat burning wise I think it should become the standard as more people can tolerate it.
Agreed, I made that mistake many years ago. It made me feel so nauseous, and my blood pressure skyrocketed to dangerous levels. I did the ECY combo. Never again, I learned my lesson.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Tried it once and all I remember is never again! Lol. Just felt bad from what I remember. I am curious what the real difference is between yohimbine and alpha yohimbine. Because alpha I’m good. Feel fine on it. If there is no difference fat burning wise I think it should become the standard as more people can tolerate it.
Same mechanism of action. Alpha yohimbine is stronger mg per mg and typically has less sides.

In my personal experience and experience having others run it, they both make fasted cardio more effective for fat loss interchangeably.

I also don't find either to do a damn thing if you're not putting the work in.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Agreed, I made that mistake many years ago. It made me feel so nauseous, and my blood pressure skyrocketed to dangerous levels. I did the ECY combo. Never again, I learned my lesson.
Exactly the same thing with me

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
How did you start it? many also start too high... I started at 5mg... up to 10... then up to 20mg/day in the morning.... of course diet, training, etc, but I did minimal cardio, VERY moderate gear (subjective) and got crazy lean for my past trip... veins on abs.
Pretty sure I started with 5mg. And that was too much for me. I have used up to 3mg of alpha yohimbine and been fine. Felt good even. It’s in a preworkout I use.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Pretty sure I started with 5mg. And that was too much for me. I have used up to 3mg of alpha yohimbine and been fine. Felt good even. It’s in a preworkout I use.

to be fair, it CAN induce anxiety in some people

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Nothing otc is worth a crap
Not $ wise anyways
Nothing like old school truck stop white crosses lol
RipFuel but all that was eph based

of course my under the counter is Dnp

many of the tides will work also but they are high as fk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
to be fair, it CAN induce anxiety in some people

I actually just got some Alpha Yohimbine day before yesterday. I like it. It's dosed at 1.5mg a cap, which is perfect. If I take it outside of pre-workout, it gives kind of an anxious energy I don't really like, but if taken pre-workout, it's great. No real issues otherwise. Spiked my libido, though. 3mg would be too much for me right now. Maybe if I acclimate. Also on Clen at the moment, as well... up to 37.5mcg, but dosing is somewhat fuzzy on this (it's from Amino). I went based off their own COA which showed theirs overdosed by 25%.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nothing otc is worth a crap
Not $ wise anyways
Nothing like old school truck stop white crosses lol
RipFuel but all that was eph based

of course my under the counter is Dnp

many of the tides will work also but they are high as fk

Hell yea. Ripped Fuel. Those things were freaking awesome. I'd set my morning alarm 45 minutes earlier than I needed to be up, wake up, shakily grab a glass of water and down two capsules. 45 minutes later, BAM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic