Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

OTC weight loss

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Both EPH HCL and EPH SO4 are available by themselves now, 12.5 mg and 25 mg, respectively. IMO the lowest risk on the ladder for proven long term fat burners assuming the person is otherwise healthy. Just add CAFF. IMO, also anabolic supportive/augments through the beta receptor. An old study below before the drama over PEDs and fat burners began.

Attachments

• Toubro et al Int J Obes 1993 Long term safety of EPH CAF.pdf
    275.4 KB · Views: 83
Sumatai

Sumatai

Feb 17, 2023
Good to know, regular aspirin doesn’t agree with my stomach anyway, was using low dose, but will ditch them if it’s unnecessary.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I miss Twin Labs Ripped fuel, miss ABB Ripped Force, miss Labrada’s Charge. Actually I just miss ephedra, and life seemed amazing back then. Nothing on the market now will probably work. I picked up Burn XT a few weeks ago for my early morning workouts. I just wanted the caffeine. Does it work? No idea. But you could start there!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I miss Twin Labs Ripped fuel, miss ABB Ripped Force, miss Labrada’s Charge. Actually I just miss ephedra, and life seemed amazing back then. Nothing on the market now will probably work. I picked up Burn XT a few weeks ago for my early morning workouts. I just wanted the caffeine. Does it work? No idea. But you could start there!
I’ve got some Burn XT on hand but I haven’t started it yet. I figured I’d try it around March or April.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Alpha yohimbine and yohimbine hcl are the only really effective fat burners on the market OTC.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You can still find ECA stacks sold online with a little research. I just buy it in bulk, because as soon as the authorities figure them out, they get shut down for a few months and the company comes back under another name and website. It is ephedra extract and not ephedrine HCL. Really the only thing I don't like about most of the stuff they sell is the amount of Yohimbine they put in it.
Agreed! Yohimbine spikes my blood pressure immensely and makes me feel nauseous. The ECY combo is something I’d avoid.

Plain old ECA works perfect and for the “A” I mean just one baby aspirin daily. It’s part of my normal supplement routine too. Baby aspirin

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
No need for aspirin or yohimbe. No evidence it helps and certainly can add to a side effect profile.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
No need for aspirin or yohimbe. No evidence it helps and certainly can add to a side effect profile.
It’s not useful as a fat-loss aid but a baby aspirin helps prevent blood clots which lowers the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Alpha yohimbine and yohimbine hcl are the only really effective fat burners on the market OTC.
The preworkout I use has alpha yohimbine in it. Definitely like it better than regular. I hate how I feel on regular yohimbine. But the alpha is good.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Agreed... clen for me is a battle of side effects vs some minimal weight loss... its a love/hate relationship of sorts...
I just add in 20mcg a day for shits really. Do t get any sides at that dose. The T3 is what does the magic for me. Which doesn’t give me any bad sides.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
I just add in 20mcg a day for shits really. Do t get any sides at that dose. The T3 is what does the magic for me. Which doesn’t give me any bad sides.
I have had good experiences with T3. Usually in the 50-75 mcgs range. Plus, its a pretty cheap compound to find. Agree that 20mcg of clen should be tolerable but I'll raise the dose everyday and would peak at prob 80mcg and that was just too much for me to handle. Even at 60mcg, the muscle cramping sucked, even with plenty of hydration, taurine and potassium...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic