Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

OTC weight loss

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Looking for recommendations for an over then counter fat burner. I tried to tell her they're a waste but she doesn't listen to shit I say. She just wants a magic pill that doesn't exist. I haven't been in the market for fat burners since they still had ephedrine in them so not sure what is out there worth buying..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That OG La Coccoa was soo much better before Fentanyl lol

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Adipokinetics/ Lipokinetics from syntrax was the best

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
The original Xenedrine was my favoritedefi

The original Xenedrine was my favorite
Definitely not a magic bullet but you could have her start taking CLA, Green coffee bean extra, capsaicin. Also, not sure what your/her feelings are on Clen, but that's pretty damn close to a magic

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I told her to just ask a doc for a script of phentermine or something
along those lines but she's fucking stubborn. I'll probably just pick up some garbage Hydrocycut and hope she can "feel it's working"

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Clen is far from magic, mediocre at best.
LK,
When comparing Clen to the OTC fat burners currently available, what makes you say Clen is mediocre at best?

I know everyone is different but for me it worked really really well! The times I have taken it I was in the 9-12% bodyfat range. I dropped a noticeable amount of fat without losing any muscle. I only use it once a year for a short cycle because of how bad it is for your body.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Compared to OTC maybe, but in general I just never thought clen was worth it,much better options with less stress on the heart.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Clen used to make my heart POUND when I was in my early 20s. I can't imagine how if feel on it much older now. Wife has anxiety so there's no chance she could do clen, not until I up her life insurance plan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic