Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

OTC covid/flu cure...WTF?!?!

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)

Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19) (nih.gov)

I started with the study because the doctor that started this is the same doctor that contacted the Trump Administration and got Trump on the hydroxychloroquine . That sentence by itself will turn some readers off, please pay attention to the message here.

I found the study after I heard about quercetin working.

Dr Zelenco and his team have treated over 7000 covid patients. He started with HCQ but Cuomo (NY) put a stop to it when the fake lancet report came out. HCQ and ivermectin are nothing but part of a zinc delivery system, same as the OTC quercetin. They just push the zinc into the cell so the virus doesn't copy itself. Pretty simple stuff.

Here is an interview with dr zelenco-

Dr. Zelenko – Forget Class Action Lawsuits There Will Be Tribunals, What If Cures Already Exist? (x22report.com)

The fucked up part is this is really curing the flu as well. We only had 2,200 flu cases 2020 - 2021 compared to 35 million + the last several years (yes, I have the data).

Part of this big coverup is because this otc treatment, hcq and ivermectin would eliminate the flu shot each year and most of the symptom fighting cold and flu meds at the stores. They are working on a covid/flu vaccine combo that would have to be taken each year by the whole planet.

No, we don't need flu shots and more than likely we never needed them. Big pharma is just racking up the $$ on shit we don't need. Never mind committing mass murder/genocide by holding these cures.

Here is the protocol-

View attachment 11839

You can buy this all separately or zelenco has put it all into one pill, this up top here ^^^^ is the label off his bottle. Here is the website-

Vladimir Zelenko MD (zstacklife.com)
Shit for that price i make my own...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Shit for that price i make my own...

I hear ya :p

1634710810682.png

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I cant even see this hahah, it wont let me on ol tapatalk

Idea is to buy the otc ingredients separately and get the same effect, so the Dude abides. (I have not tried this, but that's the idea)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I cant even see this hahah, it wont let me on ol tapatalk

It's a pic of the zink and querciten. I'm taking 500mg quercetin, 80mg zink, 1000mg C and 1500iu D3 twice a day right now.

I started getting sick on sun night, it came in about 2 hours time. I could taste but everything tasted funny, I was hot and cold, my chest felt heavy, my throat and sinuses hurt. I started taking it that night. The next night it broke up, I started coughing out green and black shit from my lungs and couldn't couldn't keep my sinuses from draining but I was getting better.

It's now thurs and I only have a runny nose.

I don't know that it was covid, I won't be tested with these bs fake pcr tests. For all I know it would have gone away without Dr Zelenco's protocol. I can say that taking it and recovering so quickly has me feeling all warm and fuzzy though, lol I can say that I have never been hit that fast or hard and it not take a half a week or longer to even start breaking up and ditching the feaver.

Zelenco isn't the only doctor manufacturing and selling this now. You can get everything cheap at walmart except for the quercetin which I got from a local gnc. I would have done better ordering it online but gnc was convenient.

It's something you want to have lying around. The quercetin isn't as strong as the ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine so the sooner the better. You can up the quercetin dose but it can give some crapper issues o_O:p

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . I started coughing out green and black shit from my lungs and couldn't couldn't keep my sinuses from draining but I was getting better . . .

You can up the quercetin dose but it can give some crapper issues o_O:p

Pics of the green and black lung shit and of the crapper issues or none of that happened and you're just trying to get sympathy :p

With that said, most otc blends marketed as helpful against COVID or anything else can be had by anyone who's interested by designing your own with easily available individual ingredients.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Pics of the green and black lung shit and of the crapper issues or none of that happened and you're just trying to get sympathy :p

With that said, most otc blends marketed as helpful against COVID or anything else can be had by anyone who's interested by designing your own with easily available individual ingredients.
Just for you buddy, this one is green-

INSERT PIC OF GREEN FLEM *** EDIT*** LOL

(edit pic taken down :p )

Good thing I didn't take a strong dose and have the crapper pics up :p

This was the opposite of a sympathy post, I got hit hard and it went away fast.

I understand about making the stuff. I or anyone could do it if they wanted to. What I'm saying is the front line doctors fighting against this tyranny are making it and endorsing it because it works. All any of it needs to work is a transporter for the zink to get to the virus.

Quercetin is the transporter, here is the study (NCBI)-

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Memo to HDH:

If I ever ask for pics from you again about body excretions, even if only in jest, please ignore me :oops:.

If, otoh, in some other thread I ever mention body parts, use your own judgement as to pics, but remember TID is a family-friendly board :).

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Memo to HDH:

If I ever ask for pics from you again about body excretions, even if only in jest, please ignore me :oops:.

If, otoh, in some other thread I ever mention body parts, use your own judgement as to pics, but remember TID is a family-friendly board :).
Ha ha, ask for and you shall receive :D

Next time just ask for pm pics :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic