Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

OTC covid/flu cure...WTF?!?!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)

Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19) (nih.gov)

I started with the study because the doctor that started this is the same doctor that contacted the Trump Administration and got Trump on the hydroxychloroquine . That sentence by itself will turn some readers off, please pay attention to the message here.

I found the study after I heard about quercetin working.

Dr Zelenco and his team have treated over 7000 covid patients. He started with HCQ but Cuomo (NY) put a stop to it when the fake lancet report came out. HCQ and ivermectin are nothing but part of a zinc delivery system, same as the OTC quercetin. They just push the zinc into the cell so the virus doesn't copy itself. Pretty simple stuff.

Here is an interview with dr zelenco-

Dr. Zelenko – Forget Class Action Lawsuits There Will Be Tribunals, What If Cures Already Exist? (x22report.com)

The fucked up part is this is really curing the flu as well. We only had 2,200 flu cases 2020 - 2021 compared to 35 million + the last several years (yes, I have the data).

Part of this big coverup is because this otc treatment, hcq and ivermectin would eliminate the flu shot each year and most of the symptom fighting cold and flu meds at the stores. They are working on a covid/flu vaccine combo that would have to be taken each year by the whole planet.

No, we don't need flu shots and more than likely we never needed them. Big pharma is just racking up the $$ on shit we don't need. Never mind committing mass murder/genocide by holding these cures.

Here is the protocol-

1633244389988.png

You can buy this all separately or zelenco has put it all into one pill, this up top here ^^^^ is the label off his bottle. Here is the website-

Vladimir Zelenko MD (zstacklife.com)

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Already have an antidote for COVID/mRNA vax - chlorite & colloidal silver - it works and I’ve seen it’s efficacy. Get the chlorite from a doctor of chemistry & the silver I get from a natural Foods store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It seems there are many ways to beat this shit. Instead they depopulate the planet right in front of our eyes.

The biggest kicker to me is the cure can be bought from a vitamin store o_O

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
thanks for the info....we are fucked by big pharma again

Reactions: HDH
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thank you HDH. This makes me mad that our country (USA) has made this virus political and it is not about getting healthy. I've known this all along, and then things like this come up and make me more mad. We should be a nation to watch out for each other, brother to brother no matter political affiliation or if you are tied to big pharma.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)

Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19) (nih.gov)

I started with the study because the doctor that started this is the same doctor that contacted the Trump Administration and got Trump on the hydroxychloroquine . That sentence by itself will turn some readers off, please pay attention to the message here.

I found the study after I heard about quercetin working.

Dr Zelenco and his team have treated over 7000 covid patients. He started with HCQ but Cuomo (NY) put a stop to it when the fake lancet report came out. HCQ and ivermectin are nothing but part of a zinc delivery system, same as the OTC quercetin. They just push the zinc into the cell so the virus doesn't copy itself. Pretty simple stuff.

Here is an interview with dr zelenco-

Dr. Zelenko – Forget Class Action Lawsuits There Will Be Tribunals, What If Cures Already Exist? (x22report.com)

The fucked up part is this is really curing the flu as well. We only had 2,200 flu cases 2020 - 2021 compared to 35 million + the last several years (yes, I have the data).

Part of this big coverup is because this otc treatment, hcq and ivermectin would eliminate the flu shot each year and most of the symptom fighting cold and flu meds at the stores. They are working on a covid/flu vaccine combo that would have to be taken each year by the whole planet.

No, we don't need flu shots and more than likely we never needed them. Big pharma is just racking up the $$ on shit we don't need. Never mind committing mass murder/genocide by holding these cures.

Here is the protocol-

View attachment 11839

You can buy this all separately or zelenco has put it all into one pill, this up top here ^^^^ is the label off his bottle. Here is the website-

Vladimir Zelenko MD (zstacklife.com)
Put this together for my buddy right after you linked me to it in my thread, Thank you very much! :)

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not sure if it's been posted, but here is Dr. Peter McCullough giving a presentation...I think yesterday:
Winning the War Against Therapeutic Nihilism & Trusted Treatments vs Untested Novel Therapies (bitchute.com)
That's a good video for anyone that want's to know what's going on through the eyes of the doctor's that aren't scared or bought and paid for.

It's tough to get someone to sit for an hour to watch it but worth it if we want some understanding of how deadly this doesn't have to be. Keeping in mind that all the covid deaths aren't covid deaths and close to 85% of the one's that did die didn't have to with early treatment.

It had a guide in the video that I checked out- A guide to home based covid treatment

aaps-Guide-to-Home-Based-Covid-Treatment.pdf (utrgv.edu)

I wanted to see if it had quercetin in it and it did. It says it's not as concentrated as hcq so better for the earliest stages. It has a chart in it in chapter 3 that shows what treatments to take at what stages and it shows quercetin as the first.

Thanks for the post.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
thanks for the info....we are fucked by big pharma again
Thank you HDH. This makes me mad that our country (USA) has made this virus political and it is not about getting healthy. I've known this all along, and then things like this come up and make me more mad. We should be a nation to watch out for each other, brother to brother no matter political affiliation or if you are tied to big pharma.
Put this together for my buddy right after you linked me to it in my thread, Thank you very much! :)
Thanks for posting everyone. It appears that this is best suited for the earlier stages of the virus. It transports the zinc but isn't as concentrated as hcq or ivermectin.

@Littleguy it says in the guide once you are sick with it the quercetin isn't concentrated enough unless you take 3 to 5 grams. It also states running it that high can give you some bad shits. It may be best to take more but he would have to make that choice.

It's a great guide that pretty much explains everything and it's not that long. Here it is again-

This would probably be great for flu symptoms for the upcoming years.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Greed, thing is, how much money does a person need? Politicians have millions in there bank acct., numerous properties, with estates totaling close to a billion in some cases. Yet they continue to rob middle income Americans in any way possible. Many health care issues could be cured by stem cell therapy yet the gov. keeps that option well out of reach to make sure they don't lose one option of padding there back pockets while Americans suffer.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Big Pharma always wants its grubby fingers in every pie. Whenever a promising treatment comes up, Big Pharma wants it and they will do everything to control it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic