Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ostarine??

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
ok just started researching this ...but a friend swears if you replace Test with ostarine as your cycle base it's superior??
wtf!?!?

please discuss and advise

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah no... No it isn't. Its very good stuff, if you've got good quality but its not a substitute for testosterone. IMO its best used in Post Cycle Therapy.

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
Yeah no... No it isn't. Its very good stuff, if you've got good quality but its not a substitute for testosterone. IMO its best used in Post Cycle Therapy.

this is what I had always heard--that's y I was like "huh???"

thanks for clarifacation POF currently on cycle and he was tryin to convince me to switch to this I was sayin dont know bro --need to look into it

NADA--will b reply lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
this is what I had always heard--that's y I was like "huh???"

thanks for clarifacation POF currently on cycle and he was tryin to convince me to switch to this I was sayin dont know bro --need to look into it

NADA--will b reply lol

Your friend needs some education. Send him a referral to TID :)

G

GreatWhiteRep13

Apr 10, 2012
Definitely not a test replacement but it does give great results. I personally haven't taken it but many of my buddies have. Grabbing some to use post cycle alone w sarmorelin, igf, cjc, and ghrp. My buddy did the same and looks like he's never came off. Igf and the other peps are usually used w my pct but the ostarine is new and I'm excited to give it a go!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic