VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I like Ostarine and yoga leggings.

Jus sayin....

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Sarms are the future...how else you gonna see the world thru yellow tinted spectacles?

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Sarms are fucking garbage. All of em. Over hyped untested unsafe shit. They are basically the new prohormones. Made for dumbass kids who are scared of needles or don't know where to buy steroids. And the people pushing them on the boards are human trash. I remove 2 or 3 of these shills every week.

They're worse than "pro-hormones" because atleast 99% of so-called "pro-hormones" were active steroids. SARMs are nothing but a scam, a quarter of the results for half the suppression (if you're lucky) and twice the price.

I am SO glad that I never wasted any money on these shit drugs. Imo even cardarine is a scam, why use that shit when there are established drugs like T3, clen, ephedrine, ARBs like telmisartan and valsartan or those insulin sensitizing drugs like metformin or actos. All of this stuff is much cheaper too and we know what they do.

SamPeter

SamPeter

Sep 21, 2018
Good choice, The benefits of using Ostarine are plentiful, but the results heavily depend on its use, doses, and personal preferences. Bear in mind that the half-life of this SARM is 24-hours, so users should only take it once a day. First, know that Ostarine is very useful for bulking cycles. In fact, it’s seen as one of the most anabolic out of all the SARMs on the market. The recommended dosage for bulking is 25 mg per day, and the cycle should last 4 to 6 weeks. Ostarine is also great for recomping cycles because of its ability to properly distribute nutrients. For recomping cycles, the recommended dosage is 12.5 to 25 mg per day for 4 to 8 weeks. Lastly, Ostarine users who use the SARM for cutting cycles should also use the same dosage within the same period as that of recomping cycles.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Lets see here...............I lift, I eat enough and I am consistent..................but its the SARMs that are working.

Bunch of BULLSHIT!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Lets see here...............I lift, I eat enough and I am consistent..................but its the SARMs that are working.

Bunch of BULLSHIT!

I just finished my last bit of ostarine which I bought in bulk powder form and made suspension with it. I must say that even at lower doses, the effects are VERY noticible. I have been free form cutting for almost 3 months. (just having fun)

Anyway, 6 weeks into the cut I remembered I had ostarine laying around so I started it as 15mg/day. Man, I was really amazed at what a difference it made for me. Much fuller (even depleted) . I felt much better overall.

Wish I could still buy in bulk powder. I really think it is one of the best things I have ever taken. (srs).

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I just finished my last bit of ostarine which I bought in bulk powder form and made suspension with it. I must say that even at lower doses, the effects are VERY noticible. I have been free form cutting for almost 3 months. (just having fun)

Anyway, 6 weeks into the cut I remembered I had ostarine laying around so I started it as 15mg/day. Man, I was really amazed at what a difference it made for me. Much fuller (even depleted) . I felt much better overall.

Wish I could still buy in bulk powder. I really think it is one of the best things I have ever taken. (srs).

I am always much fuller a day or two after I eat a pizza.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I am always much fuller a day or two after I eat a pizza.

Me too! Pizza is a necessity. Every friday in our house is pizza night!

Just out of curiosity as this forum has members of all goal ranges, what you say your goals are? Are you a bodybuilder , power lifter, etc? What is ht weight and bf ? I dont know how to phrase a comment unless I know who I am speaking to. Depending on your goals and training, yes.....ostarine may not do a lot for certain people.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
What's the mechanism ostarine utilizes?.....Better protein synthesis, more nitro retention, etc?.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic