Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Orthorexia Nervosa - Health Food Eating Disorder

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yes my daughter. She will only eat mac and cheese...

Personally I think people that are afraid to eat are at the bottom and should keep on keeping on so we can rid the world of just one more type of pussy.

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
I actually got pulled out of high school for a year for Orthorexia lol There are worse things in the world!
I can tell you the nutrition info for 80% of foods, from calories to % DV of sugars, fat, sodium. I don't have to "count calories" because I can remember everything I ate and how much cal/protein/carbs/fat I have just from running through the things I ate.
It's not so much caring that's the problem, it's people not being able to sleep or function until you've burnt the amount of calories you ate. It's the panic attack of being expected to eat birthday cake. Worrying about the sugars in fruit. Etc.

Anything in extremes is bad, I'm glad I "beat" it, but the world might benefit from an Orthorexia trend for a while...

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Interesting...I've known a few people who are fixated on this issue; not sure if they're officially classified as "Orthorexia" or not. I do know whenever we're at their house, at a BBQ, out to dinner (or whatever), they seem to be constantly worried about it.

J

joedaddy

Sep 26, 2010
I'm the opposite I can't eat healthy even when I try. Too much travel for work makes it tough to get good food.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I just don't have time for all that shit...way more important things to consume my mind :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic