Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Orals

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Wow gentleman I can’t thank you guys enough for all the information and the different options and I am 30 year old and I’m sitting at 180 right now looking to hit 220

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went from 140 to 180 when I added dbol to my 2nd cycle and kept all but 7 lbs. I definitely added more strength than size with anadrol on my first run of it. Felt "better" on 4 wks of dbol than drol but felt stronger on the drol. 50mg dbol pre for 4 wks is going to add more lbs than drol imho

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I went from 140 to 180 when I added dbol to my 2nd cycle and kept all but 7 lbs. I definitely added more strength than size with anadrol on my first run of it. Felt "better" on 4 wks of dbol than drol but felt stronger on the drol. 50mg dbol pre for 4 wks is going to add more lbs than drol imho
Yes, I remember having a similar experience on my first cycle incorporating Dbol. Gained mass, strength, and oh did my weight skyrocket! Loved it while on, but after stopping it, most of those gains went away unfortunately.

That’s the thing with Dbol, it’s nearly impossible to maintain most of those gains after stopping it. Be aware my brother.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
One could get incredible gains from tbol especially if never used orals before. For me, tbol was quite effective compared to dbol but I had less side effects with very comparable results.
Tbol is one of my more favored orals but now that I’m older I’ll stick with adding some var and maybe some proviron.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I like anadrol at 50mg about 45mins pre-workout. I also like dbol at 25mg - 30mg per day taken 2-3 times daily.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic