Rolanalon
What's New?

Orals

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This study considered anadrol at doses of 50/100/150mg ED for a period of 16 weeks. Did show liver toxicity, but study did not sound the alarm of danger.

Reactions: 5.0

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This study considered anadrol at doses of 50/100/150mg ED for a period of 16 weeks. Did show liver toxicity, but study did not sound the alarm of danger.
I couldn't imagine 150 ed for 2 wks let alone 16!

B

BJJking12

Sep 19, 2022
Thank you guys for some input I appreciate it one last question what do some of you guys use to help with your liver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I use the old stand by liv 52 ds I get them off ebay from India. Also milk thistle and Nacetyl cysteine. TUDCA gives me terrible stomach acid for some reason.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My question is why? Run 50 mg/d of anadrol or add 300 - 400 mg of T or mix of Mast per week instead and not have to worry about completely crushing your HDL, SHBG and adversely affect LFTs. Always ask why and what it the best tool for the job. Just to mix things up, not worth the extra physiological stress. My two cents. If you want to stay in the game long term, make wise short term decisions.

B

BJJking12

Sep 19, 2022
That’s what I was planning on doing it. I was going to run t 400 with 25 mg of anadrol what are you guys thoughts on that?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
That’s what I was planning on doing it. I was going to run t 400 with 25 mg of anadrol what are you guys thoughts on that?

So here's a thought, run the anadrol for X time frame, journal the effects, get labs, then drop the anadrol and add 175 of T a week and run it for the same time. Journal and get labs. See if there was any difference (labs for sure, but effects on strength, sides, physique etc), then you'll know if the A was worth it or really is any different that T mg/mg that would clearly be the lower risk option. Other thoughts guys?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
A few questions....

How old are you?
Goals with using it?
Any current blood pressure issues (BP)?

Lots of good points here. Anadrol can be fun to run, but it c an be nothing more than a bottle of side effects, depending on the user. I've also seen non-responders. I've seen guys use pills from the same bottles, 1 will blow the hell up like a freak, and the other gets nothing, maybe a pump at most. It's weird like that. Before that, I used to think if you couldn't grow off of Test/Anadrol, then you couldn't grow off anything and needed to walk away, but seeing the non-responders (rare), I have slightly changed that tune.

I would suggest that if you start getting sides, then act immediately, or discontinue it! If you have BP issues, then i'd think twice before using it, at least as a compound for mass and size, unless you are able to adjust medications. Short term will not matter much, but if you have never had high BP, you can feel like shit from it (headaches, etc)....it's not always 'silent.' It's great for powerlifting. I think it also shines when you are very lean and on low calories dieting, as it will feel you out some.

If you have gyno, or if you are at risk of it, I would either think twice before using it, or stop it immediately if issues arise.

At 25mg/d, that is a fairly low dose, but if you respond well to it, it will still work very well. I think in the AIDS study that Tommy posted above, sides were dose-related, at least for liver, IIRC. 50-100mg gave less sides than the 150mg/d dosages.

I'd suggest if bulking, or using it for size and strength, to keep diet healthy or 'clean.' Most people who eat lotsof junk or crap run into issues with BP and water retention.

Run test after you stop using the Anadrol, it can help with any post-'drol size depletion and mindfukk.

***If you start getting way stronger from it, don't make irrational decisions and get injured.

That all being said, see how it effects you, and how the sides effect you, and like Wilson stated, if you are able to get before and after labs and compare them to other drugs, or added test, then it can help with healthier decisions down the road for future use. I'd like to point out that if you are young, it all changes when you get older!!!

Anadrol can be fun here and there, or for certain situations, it's mainly a younger guy's drug, imo. Like Wilson stated, if you are going to be doing this for the long-haul, work slowly up on dosages and get the most of what you can before bumping them up. Use orals the least amount as you can, and only for sticking points, or maybe during a cutting phase, or a comp if you are a powerlifter/strongman. Orals screw up lipids big time. Size, even for AAS users is more efficient over a long period, you can only "up the dose" so many times and stay healthy long-term. Stay on test, injects and minimize orals.

Anyway...getting off topic now and sounding like an old fart talking down in my post, lol.

Let us know what you decide and your experience.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
A few questions....

How old are you?
Goals with using it?
Any current blood pressure issues (BP)?

Lots of good points here. Anadrol can be fun to run, but it c an be nothing more than a bottle of side effects, depending on the user. I've also seen non-responders. I've seen guys use pills from the same bottles, 1 will blow the hell up like a freak, and the other gets nothing, maybe a pump at most. It's weird like that. Before that, I used to think if you couldn't grow off of Test/Anadrol, then you couldn't grow off anything and needed to walk away, but seeing the non-responders (rare), I have slightly changed that tune.

I would suggest that if you start getting sides, then act immediately, or discontinue it! If you have BP issues, then i'd think twice before using it, at least as a compound for mass and size, unless you are able to adjust medications. Short term will not matter much, but if you have never had high BP, you can feel like shit from it (headaches, etc)....it's not always 'silent.' It's great for powerlifting. I think it also shines when you are very lean and on low calories dieting, as it will feel you out some.

If you have gyno, or if you are at risk of it, I would either think twice before using it, or stop it immediately if issues arise.

At 25mg/d, that is a fairly low dose, but if you respond well to it, it will still work very well. I think in the AIDS study that Tommy posted above, sides were dose-related, at least for liver, IIRC. 50-100mg gave less sides than the 150mg/d dosages.

I'd suggest if bulking, or using it for size and strength, to keep diet healthy or 'clean.' Most people who eat lotsof junk or crap run into issues with BP and water retention.

Run test after you stop using the Anadrol, it can help with any post-'drol size depletion and mindfukk.

***If you start getting way stronger from it, don't make irrational decisions and get injured.

That all being said, see how it effects you, and how the sides effect you, and like Wilson stated, if you are able to get before and after labs and compare them to other drugs, or added test, then it can help with healthier decisions down the road for future use. I'd like to point out that if you are young, it all changes when you get older!!!

Anadrol can be fun here and there, or for certain situations, it's mainly a younger guy's drug, imo. Like Wilson stated, if you are going to be doing this for the long-haul, work slowly up on dosages and get the most of what you can before bumping them up. Use orals the least amount as you can, and only for sticking points, or maybe during a cutting phase, or a comp if you are a powerlifter/strongman. Orals screw up lipids big time. Size, even for AAS users is more efficient over a long period, you can only "up the dose" so many times and stay healthy long-term. Stay on test, injects and minimize orals.

Anyway...getting off topic now and sounding like an old fart talking down in my post, lol.

Let us know what you decide and your experience.
Good post.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I'm a fan of Dbol, more than Adrol...but both together is one of the best stacks that I used to do. I've run Adrol as high as 150mg, but lost my appetite about the 3rd week in, so stopped going higher than 100mg a day. With orals I've split the dose and I've taken the whole dose preworkout, but on an empty stomach so it doesn't need to compete with macros to absorb...both ways ended up with the same weight increases. For liver detox: TUDCA, ALA and over a gallon of water have always been my go to. There's my .02 cents. Cheers

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Everyone is different, how you handle it is the main deciding factor in my eyes. But if you haven’t ran it before, I would start on the lower end of the dosing. I always like most orals a little before my workout. Unless It causes a huge BP spike or back pumps, I’ll split the dose. I haven’t ran Anadrol yet, so I don’t have personal experience with it. I would recommend having an AI on hand if you’re not running one already just in case you run into any gyno issues. A drol is pretty toxic, keep an eye on dull pains in your upper right quadrant of the abdomen and things like that. More than likely, you won’t have issues, but like I said, we all differ. Tudca would be a good idea to run alongside the oral.

B

BJJking12

Sep 19, 2022
Wow gentleman I can’t thank you guys enough for all the information and the different options and I am 30 year old and I’m sitting at 180 right now looking to hit 220

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic