Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Orals what is the longest you have been on them

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
I used Winstrol 25-50mg ED for 36 weeks straight when I was younger, really messed me up in the sexual department as I didn't know what I was doing, came off completely as you do when your clueless for months and had the crash from hell, was using bold and tren e if I remember with it lol.

At the mo I 8-12 weeks I will do with Androl, you can go 15 plus weeks but better to have longer periods off.. I keep it usually 8-10 so I can come off for short time 4-5 weeks and then go back on again for 8-10, sometimes 12 with periodic 2 sometimes 3 months off, have gone longer. Just play it on how I feel, how my BP is, urine colour etc.. Over the last year I most likely spend around 7 months on Androl.

Bare in mind though I naturally low BP, usually recover quickly from any issues I ever had and generally my body don't give me too much grief with issues from AAS use unless I over do it.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
36 weeks on orals is overkill in my opinion.

Bumping a few old posts :)

Reactions: SQM
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
My longest has been 10 weeks, but that is only taking them like Dbol before work outs, not every day. I usually stick to 6 to 7 weeks at the beginning of a cycle, taking them every day.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sparking some old threads for new conversations.... clever...

I used to run my orals in the beginning and the end of my cycles back in the day... ie. the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
14 weeks of Var and Proviron coupled together at mild doses. I was taking supplements throughout though.

Blood work came back decent except for my cholesterol. However, those bounced back to normal levels in about a month after stopping.

G.I.Bro

G.I.Bro

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2016
36 weeks on orals is overkill in my opinion.

Bumping a few old posts :)

Admin: For some reason I cant reply to you PM. It literally wont let me on the forum or in Tapatalk. I cant send you a PM. Odd. But yes I use the same Nick on ProM. I rarely post here just because of time...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
14 weeks of Var and Proviron coupled together at mild doses. I was taking supplements throughout though.

Blood work came back decent except for my cholesterol. However, those bounced back to normal levels in about a month after stopping.

I've run Proviron for longer periods as well and of course Nolvadex.

S

SQM

Nov 28, 2016
D-Bol for 5.5W, T-Bol for 7W, Winny Tabs for 7.25W

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I run my orals as long as my oils which is 10 weeks tops. But I like shorter runs.

Hawk

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
no more than 8 weeks for any orals for me.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Depending on my athletic focuses at the time, or drug testings, I generally would work for an 8 week stint of orals.

As for the longest I have been on them continuously... proviron... shit it seemed like years :rolleyes:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic