Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Orals. One big dose or spread it out?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So orals can shut you down in ways that test and other injectables cannot? If I'm completely suppressed, especially if running tren (I refuse to run deca) then would an oral really affect recovery?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Sure, especially if you're running it the entire 6 weeks. Anavar would delay recovery much less than Drol or Dbol. It's unlikely that you would see a marked difference while incorporating tren, but certain combinations (such as drol and tren) have amplified PR related side effects. Those are the worst kind of side effects. On a side note, for me Tren ups sex drive during cycle but then acts more like Deca post cycle, impairing recovery.

Just know this SAD... I know you are curious and you ask a lot of questions, but it is best to absorb things one piece at a time. No knock on you for wanting info, but it gets a bit tiring having almost everything I say put into question. Don't get me wrong, keeping people on their toes can be a good thing :) But when it comes to learning (like Pux always says), you've got 2 ears and only one mouth. I can only imagine that's because God wants us to listen twice as much as we speak. I'm happy to answer any questions you have publicly or privately, the last thing I want you to do is shy away. I just want you to show a little more capacity to learn than to question. I learned by asking questions myself and then going and doing the research on my own. Then I came back and listened some more. Then I went back to research. Then I put my theories to the test personally and scientifically by asking several professionals (doctors) qualified to speak on the subject. This worked for me and is only advice, not a request.

You are much more likely to get a whole slew of Vets and VIPs to participate in a discussion by interjecting less and "discussing" more. Bring up a topic, shed some light on what you believe to be true, hear what other people have to say, and comment back. The comments back should be more geared toward furthering the theorem or conversation. Here's the big one... I promise you that when someone says something that you're unsure of or don't agree with, research done on your own before commenting will go a long way. I'm not perfect and have not followed this exclusively, but it sure has helped my capacity to learn. Things are less frustrating and more practical. Just give it some thought, that's all I'm sayin brotha ;)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
very very good advice GetSome. as a professional who is often asked for my thoughts or advice, there is nothing that puts me off more than when someone asks a question and then immediately questions the answer that i gave. why ask if you dont want to know what i think! there is always more than one way to skin the cat so get all the ways and then try them out and see which way works best for you. i can say from personal experience that when i have kept my mouth shut and listened to everything, i have learned more and been able to improve my skill and knowledge faster!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Interesting end to this thread.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I took it at face value, and thought it was an interesting way to end a thread that taught me quite a bit, and I hope some others got something out of it too. On a forum designed to teach, learn, and share, it shouldn't be an issue if somebody asks questions in order to learn from people who can teach and share. If I came off as bantering and bickering rather than inquisitive and curious, I apologize and you misinterpreted. But if the issue is that I ask too many questions, questions that I believe the answers for are not easily found, then I'm stumped as to how to go about participating on this forum. I'm not saying that I'm done with TID, I'm saying that I am legitimately at a loss.

By the way, I think the follow up by AllTheWay described how others probably took your post.

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
very very good advice GetSome. as a professional who is often asked for my thoughts or advice, there is nothing that puts me off more than when someone asks a question and then immediately questions the answer that i gave. why ask if you dont want to know what i think! there is always more than one way to skin the cat so get all the ways and then try them out and see which way works best for you. i can say from personal experience that when i have kept my mouth shut and listened to everything, i have learned more and been able to improve my skill and knowledge faster!

I know exactly what you mean. I deal with this on a daily basis at my office with my employees, and also see it alot on this board.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Spread it out.

Thanks for the input SA!

The point is that this thread is not closed....it's an interesting topic and just because one person is done with it doesn't mean it's the end of the thread, whether they started it or not. I can promise you this thread will probably spark your interest again at some point...until then, Tally ho!!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Let me throw some gixxology at it, if I may. If we know the Half life of a compound, lets say it's 6 hours, for simplicities sake. The peak is presumably somewhere around the 1hr-1.5hr range (depending on if you took it with food, or other obvious relevant variables). Gixxology states it would make most sense to treat my orals like I treat my slin; jam it in before I workout. I'll have all this wonderful dbol in my blood, and oh wait! when I workout I get a pump aka blood engorging my muscles. What's peaking in my blood? Oh yeah, dbol.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Let me throw some gixxology at it, if I may. If we know the Half life of a compound, lets say it's 6 hours, for simplicities sake. The peak is presumably somewhere around the 1hr-1.5hr range (depending on if you took it with food, or other obvious relevant variables). Gixxology states it would make most sense to treat my orals like I treat my slin; jam it in before I workout. I'll have all this wonderful dbol in my blood, and oh wait! when I workout I get a pump aka blood engorging my muscles. What's peaking in my blood? Oh yeah, dbol.

Nope, you're wrong

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
lol, but in all seriousness, any way you decide to take orals could work out perfectly or at least decently. It's when you decide to give oral that things become sketchy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic