Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Oral Stanozolol (Winstrol)

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Hey guys, hows it going ? Ive Been doing some serious research on the oral tabs on stanozolol, and think its gonna give me the results im looking for and the ideal edge I need in compiting in my sport (olimpic weight lifting). The only doubt ive been having on starting the cycle is the acne. Have various friends whom have done the same cycle and did not have any problems with acne, but im very acne prone. And just one year ago got fully cleared up using heavy drugs perscribed by my dermatologist. My acne got so bad I had serious self esteem issues and didnt even want to leave my House... What do you guys think? Should I take the risk and See what happens? Or fuck it and stick to my natty supps? Thanks guys! Appreciate all comments! Have a good one!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
STOP

Asking

about

taking

oral

shit.

Eat as much as you can for the next 2-3 years....all that you need at your age and size is more food and less cardio.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just no. For so many reasons.
1. Winstrol will not cut you up like you think it will. What you read online is bullshit
2. You are too young
3. You are nowhere near the point you should be thinking about it
4. You don't have a vagina. Taking an oral steroid with no injectable testosterone leaves you with almost NO TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
No. Just no. Try adding creatine mono instead

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
Why would you use winstrol for power lifting. Makes no sense at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic