Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Oral Cycle Recommendations

N

Nicholas Bacon

Jul 22, 2015
Looking at doing an Oral cycle, some Oral Tren, Superdrol and Turinabol. (Around 5 weeks)
And then PCT at the end. Looking for a lean gain but not too much and to keep my athletic ability up.
Any recommendations please to add to limit or remove.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Tell us more about you my friend.
Why an oral cycle only? And what is your past experience + stats.

To me that cycle sounds terrible to be honest. Toxic and short lived.
But everyone has different goals or reasoning on what there trying to accomplish, or how they want to feel.

N

Nicholas Bacon

Jul 22, 2015
Well I’m 25 been training for around 6 years 178 cm started at 58kg worked my way up to 72kgs natural over a couple of years then hit a plateau. I decided well if you want to give your body a boost start off with a beginner cycle (test- prop tren mastron) (I prefer the lean bulk and hold the weight) Not fast and then lose it. Sitting at 82-85 Before lockdown. As I’m not the most experienced admitted.
Haven’t had the best experiences from injections, excuse my language but when you do it yourself without a lot of experience you fuck it up. Hit my sciatica a few times, had the oil collate.
I know orals are damaging on the liver.
Like I said just a few recommendations. You guys are more experienced so open to suggestions and recommendations. Still newish to it only Done around 5 cycles

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
5'10 158lbs. You need to learn how to eat for your goals before you ever think about trying AAS.

Your body will not make mass out of nowhere. You need to learn to get uncomfortable to grow. I had 18+ years of training naturally before I made the jump to AAS.

Eat for your goals. (whether on AAS or not). If gaining mass and strength are a goal and the scale is not moving 1/2lb/ week, you are wasting your time. That is only a 250cal/day surplus. ' LEAN GAINS' is another way to say hot to get nowhere and waste your time.

You have to get comfortable putting on 30lbs over a 4-5 month period and then dieting back down. Rinse and repeat. Jumping to AAS prior to understanding how to eat for your goals will pretty much guarantee you will be right back down at your 160 lb weight after you are off for a while.

I wont even touch the oral only idea....you have MUCH bigger issues to solve first.

[edit]...holy crap....just saw you have done 5 cycles. Dude....stop what you are doing and learn to eat and train for your goals. srs

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll do the math, so you are 5'10 and about 160lbs. You are not eating enough nor are you lifting heavy enough. What does your diet and training look like? You don't need steroids, you need to adjust above first.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Age and size gives you potential, I bet you could put on a lot of muscle fast just eating a lot and kicking butt in the gym almost daily. Whole milk, mass gainers, or just plain protein shakes (protein shakes with milk?) in addition to your meals. Yeah, whats your diet and training? And hopefully you didn't kill your natural testosterone production on your previous cycles; at your age you should still be naturally high.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I guess I can parrot the above advice as well as anyone. Food young man, food. Eating properly for your goals will be the single most important part of building the body you want.
Learn to pin properly as well. There is a time and purpose for orals, but it's not because you cannot pin correctly to protect your liver as much as possible. All you do should revolve around the healthiest decision for yourself, not just the easiest or most convenient.
Testosterone, tren and some masteron would be a good start for you again. Stay safe and good luck.

N

Nicholas Bacon

Jul 22, 2015
5'10 158lbs. You need to learn how to eat for your goals before you ever think about trying AAS.

Your body will not make mass out of nowhere. You need to learn to get uncomfortable to grow. I had 18+ years of training naturally before I made the jump to AAS.

Eat for your goals. (whether on AAS or not). If gaining mass and strength are a goal and the scale is not moving 1/2lb/ week, you are wasting your time. That is only a 250cal/day surplus. ' LEAN GAINS' is another way to say hot to get nowhere and waste your time.

You have to get comfortable putting on 30lbs over a 4-5 month period and then dieting back down. Rinse and repeat. Jumping to AAS prior to understanding how to eat for your goals will pretty much guarantee you will be right back down at your 160 lb weight after you are off for a while.

I wont even touch the oral only idea....you have MUCH bigger issues to solve first.

[edit]...holy crap....just saw you have done 5 cycles. Dude....stop what you are doing and learn to eat and train for your goals. srs

thanks for the advice bro, my diet wasn’t bad but I’ll definitely increase the volume before going on anything and get my body to adapt. Hopefully gyms will open up soon.
Will keep you guys posted on the progress.

N

Nicholas Bacon

Jul 22, 2015
Age and size gives you potential, I bet you could put on a lot of muscle fast just eating a lot and kicking butt in the gym almost daily. Whole milk, mass gainers, or just plain protein shakes (protein shakes with milk?) in addition to your meals. Yeah, whats your diet and training? And hopefully you didn't kill your natural testosterone production on your previous cycles; at your age you should still be naturally high.

Diet has been good but listening to the recommendations it’s probably best to increase volume of calories.
Training before lockdown was 5x a week. Chest tri, back bi’s, legs shoulder arms core body n between Bench 100kg Squat 130kg, deadlift 180kg.

PCT’d properly made sure my cycles weren’t long and gave my body time to recover.

N

Nicholas Bacon

Jul 22, 2015
Thanks for the recommendations guys calories up first, won’t touch the orals yet. shot guys Will keep you posted on the progress.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
You dont need volume to grow. In fact, my advice is train for increasing strength in the 3-12 rep range for heavy compound exercise and the 'sprinkles on top' are some iso work you might do.

Your growth will be from the increased load. The adaptations your body makes will be most influenced by the quality AND quantity of your intake. If the scale is not moving 1/2lb every week, you are not eating enough period. At your weight, you can probably do a straight 500 cal daily surplus and shoot for 1lb/ week.

It is NOT easy to systematically over eat. It is the hardest thing in training. You have to get uncomfortable. Dont get sloppy, but starting at 160lbs, you can EASILY push to 200-210.

I no longer bulk/cut since it is not productive for me anymore. Anything gained, is lost on the diet. But I spent over 4 years after coming back to the gym (still training naturally) never staying the same weight 2 weeks in a row. I was always either eating up or down. I have gained and lost 100's of lbs in the pursuit of size and strength.

We all have our own opinions, but I still train the same as I did when I was 100% natural. Being overly reliant on compounds for progress just about guarantees you wont keep your gains after you come off. You have to know how to eat and train for mass.

Last thing. On programs, do a preformatted program based on periodization. Something like a 5/3/1 Boring but big. It is a bodybuilding variation of 5/3/1. Strength gains, over time, while eating a caloric surplus is the key to sustained growth.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks for the recommendations guys calories up first, won’t touch the orals yet. shot guys Will keep you posted on the progress.
You're not as bad as it seems, I'm calculating you are 185lbs @ 84kg and started at 127lbs @ 58kg. It looks like your weight has been miscalculated by 27lbs . You have put on 57lbs or 25.8kg since you started cycling.

A few questions..

What is your best guess for a bodyfat percentage?

What do your abs look like?

Are you wanting to bulk and stay lean or lean down while you build?

How do you know what your cal intake is for the day?

How much protein do you take in each day?

We may be able to take this conversation in a different direction.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic