Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Oral aas

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hey folks, wondering how everyone's been running their orals. Seems like a decent topic to kick around.

I love em and probably take more than I should :rolleyes: Drol has always been my favorite. They make my abs look the best, lol Actually, I like the look it gives the best.

I liked the idea of injecting orals to go easier on the liver but the daily injections are tiresome. I didn't mind years ago but not at this stage of my life. I'm much more settled than I used to be.

I have found getting a small amount of raws can go a long way and cost less than half of pills/tabs. I've been tossing the powder on my tongue and letting it get into my system like that. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy by missing that first pass through the liver like the injections.

I run tudca while on orals as well.

Top 3 for me-

Drol
Dbol
Winny

(call me old fashion) :p

I didn't know I liked winny until recently, I was worried about joint issues but I didn't have any when I ran it. No more than usual anyways. I like dbol on a bulk and drol on a cut. I wouldn't mind seeing what 75mg drol and 50mg winny would do for a cut. I like the size of drol and the cut of winny, lol

Anyways, gotta love them orals.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Oral whinny just never worked the same for me as shooting it. Day what you want about drinking your winny, just never got the same strength boost.

Reactions: HDH
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Oral ASS? no!

Glad you made this post.

I been thinking about an oral AAS ... ran a bunch of Var in the last 5 years but low dose because it's mild, hardens up what I have and I like the pump look it gives me.

Being older I'm cautious about using orals.

Not crazy about the way I feel on DBOL (elevated heart rate).

I did run TBOL a while back and the results were amazing. I ran it at 60-80 mgs a day for a couple months. Blood work thereafter showed elevated liver values in the high end of normal maybe a bit higher. The gains were dry compared to DBOl and kept a decent amount of those gains post cycle (on Cruise).

Never tried DROL.

Any thoughts on what an older guy might run for a last hurrah? lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Who else read this thread title as "Oral Ass"?

You sick sumnadabidge.

I did ... and the mental imagery began right after that.

@midevil ... THIS will "harden up what you have" better than Var, and with less effect on your lipids ..........

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thought I was the only sick f@cker here, lol
An ATM thread wouldn't surprise me though.......

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I use 25mg of Dbol preworkout year round. 3-4 tabs per week is barely touching my liver (compared to my drinking anyway). Dbol has always been a "feel good" drug to me. I get a great pump, great strength and genuine feeling of well being from a moderate dose roughly 60-90mins pre-workout.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I use 25mg of Dbol preworkout year round. 3-4 tabs per week is barely touching my liver (compared to my drinking anyway). Dbol has always been a "feel good" drug to me. I get a great pump, great strength and genuine feeling of well being from a moderate dose roughly 60-90mins pre-workout.
Mike have you ever used injectable D-bol for preworkout? Just want to see if you have used it, if it's the same preworkout kick as oral Dbol.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's funny because when I typed in the topic title I made the joke in my head about spelling it wrong as we've seen so many throughout the years do on these forums :)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What does everyone think about injectable vs raws dissolving on our tongue as far as liver damage?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Dbol, drol always has been hour or so before workout. Drol gives insane results but makes me feel shitty. Most other orals don’t do much for me unless in prep. I’d say you’re on track by doing all injections. With pinning I’ve found it’s all in what you get used to, and you sure can surprise yourself with what you can get adjusted to.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
George Touliatos has recommended sub-L use of orals to avoid the hepatic first pass (PED's Use in Sports). There might be some benefit relative to absorption if you hold the oral under the tongue for a period but in the end you swallow the remaining, if injected 100% misses the first pass. If the AAS is not C-17 AA and esterified, inj would be the only way to go. If you ingest testosterone ester for example, it takes a shit load to get a decent blood level, it has been studied (Amory and Bremner, JCEM 2005). Probably the same with nandrolone, drostanolone, etc. but again it would take a shit load to get a physiological effect and at that dosing might adversely affect LFTs and lipids. Best to inj esters. I would imagine the pharmacokinetics of inj C-17 drugs would be the same as T non-ester. Very short half life and require frequent inj. Methandrostenolone used to be made as an oil based inj if I remember correctly. When we were doing animal work and looking at stanazolol as a possible AAS to use in old rats to preserve lean mass the data I came across suggested that inj Win was about twice as bioavailable as oral Win. We ended up using oxandrolone in implantable pellets. There was a paper by Salema et al showing that oxandrolone excretion was increased with co ingestion of caffeine, the authors suggested that CAF increased the bioavailability of OX. Burch et al did some work in neonates with OX using an MCT oral suspension sub-L, the 0.1 mg/kg dose in MCT was the most effective relative to clinical response (Linakis et al., J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther 2020). IMO, if you are going to work with c-17 AA raws, use ORA-Plus as a suspension vehicle. Hold under the tongue for several minutes then swallow. HDH and Mike-RN I would suggest a liver US annual and Calcium Score if you guys use the C-17's regularly in any form. Hepatomas and peliosis don't always present with blood chem abnormalities and chronic suppression of HDL along with some of the more subtle lipid abnormalities that long term might cause CAD or other issues (Balgoma et al, Metabolomics 2020).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic