bsimon7074
What's New?

Opinions on anavar and primo stack

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I just wanted some opinions and maybe some personal experience with this stack:
I have researched that most people when they do a stack of Var and primo. They usually start with Primo and add var in later.
Well, I am doing the opposite.
I have ran the var approx 6 weeks at 5mg total daily (2.5 around 8am, 2.5 around 9pm). I now have added Primo Enanthate at beginning of 7 week var cycle. I was advised to do 100mg every 7 days.
And hopefully, I can run it about 10 weeks at the least.
I am pretty sensitive to sides, so hoping all will go well, with not too major of issues. :)

I am training very well, diet is pretty good. I am currently 125-128 depending on the water retention day. and 5'7" and approx 10% bf.
Now for advice or suggestions?
I.e. how many more weeks of var and should i keep the primo at 100mg per week or split it up into 2 50mg doses per week?

I have had very good gains so far on just the var. This is my second full cycle. I did a short one about 5 months ago, but ran it only 6 weeks and stopped. I just wasn't feeling the training at that time.

Thanks so much
Also...I had prev taken gh 2 iu's per day, but have been out of stock for a few months. So if I ever get it in my little hands again. I will be adding that as well

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I would love some diet advice as everyone does as well....
breakfast: coffee, water, oatmeal and 2 hardboiled eggs
snack : dry almonds, water
lunch--workout so NitroWhey powder 2 scoops pre-gym, and 2 scoops post gym and i try to get some form of actual protein in.
Dinner/snacks It varies...eat a lot of brocollli and cauliflower. I try to get to some lean chicken or protein in somewhere

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Two shots at 50mg Each will give more stable blood levels with the enan, somthing you will have to try vrse just one shot EW. With one shot at 100mg it will give you about a 5-6 day half-life, in 7days around 50mg that 100mg will still be left in your system. Biochemical individuality and there are a ton of things that determine exact ester half-lives but the above is a good ball park figure.

Imo I think you will be fine injecting 100mg *EW*

Last edited:
B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
so you think it is alright that i started the var first as well?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
so you think it is alright that i started the var first as well?

IF your sensitive to sides you will know then if it is the primo that is giving extra sides since you started the Var first imo.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
are you trying to bulk or cut? I ask because your calories seem pretty low if you are bulking..I am getting more than that on a cut LOL.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
That diet isn't all that accurate. I need to log it for a few days to see what my caloric intake really is
I am planning a bikini show in June, so I don't want to bulk too much.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I think I do pretty well with my diet most days. I don't eat bad. It's just that a lot of foods make me so bloated, so I really eat small portions and watch what I eat

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
well, if you are doing bikini using var and primo seems a bit extreme, but the diet would make more sense to me for bikini :) Just curious why you are using the gear to hit bikini? they are generally not very muscular at all.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
well, if you are doing bikini using var and primo seems a bit extreme, but the diet would make more sense to me for bikini :) Just curious why you are using the gear to hit bikini? they are generally not very muscular at all.

THIS. I'm kinda stumped.. I'll be honest - you probably don't need to stack anything much less run a cycle for Bikini, but you started running a stack w/o getting your diet nailed first? Always remember steroids are there to support a diet & training program, not to do all the heavy lifting to support a random diet. I'd also agree your diet looks awfully light to support a bulker. I'd probably tell you to stick to the var, skip the primo and get your diet in order.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I think I do pretty well with my diet most days. I don't eat bad. It's just that a lot of foods make me so bloated, so I really eat small portions and watch what I eat

Have you explored any food allergies? E.g. Gluten, dairy, etc.? Try dropping stuff like oats and replace w/ yams and see if it changes things.

Also do you use fiber? And if you eat a lot of stuff like broccoli, kale, etc. you might want to include probiotics or digestive enzymes w/ those meals to help digest. Broccoli, etc. have a sugar in them that we don't have an enzyme to break down, so when you find yourself eating piles of broccoli during comp prep, you might really notice the impact of that. So Digestive Enzymes help support that.

Also lots of broccoli or fiber in general can be an issue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic