Hey Sassy,
Opinion on deca for women?
Thanks for your time,
Jinxey

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
There are better choices, var, proviron or even low dose T come to mind.

Hawk

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Agreed with ch on this, you should avoid deca as a woman in my opinion.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
why no deca for women? just ask'in.

Some do but it seems pretty harsh with alota of the users I've talked to. I'll leave this up to sassy69 since she has the knowledge to answer this far better than us guys.

I'd think NPP would probably be the best nandrolone to use for women.

Welcome to TID Jinxey!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Over the last 10 yrs I personally know of 2 women who have used deca. One loved it and used it regularly, one tried it and blew up, hated it, dropped it.

Generally NPP is going to be recommended for women who are interested in running something along the lines of deca - an example is for the joint protection aspect, or if they are interested in doing a more aggressive cycle. I wouldn't bother recommending anything like even NPP to anyone unless they are really serious about putting on some size. And I'm not talkign like "figure competitor" size. Similar to running some test prop - expect all the androgenic sides and a long time for it to clear. Deca is a very long acting compound and takes very long to clear if you don't like the sides. Also women don't generally like the moonface that comes w/ the amount of water retention that deca promotes.

Unless you're really interested in getting pro FBB-level jacked, I don't see any reason for women to use deca, if you don't already have a LOT of experience and know what you're doing. If you are a guy asking for a girl, because she wants to try something and you happened to have some - fucking don't do it. This is NOT something someone else should "put" someone else on. This is something THAT PERSON needs to understand and own if they are going to decide to do a deca cycle.

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Thak you Sassy, solid information.
Jinxey

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
The "one who loved it" what did she love?
Thanks,
Jinxey

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Lol, I get she liked deca. What exactly did she like about the deca?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
NPP is the way to go, I have used it and LOVED it. Only need at the most 2 injects a week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic