Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Operation: burn the fat, see the muscles!!! by Mrs. blackandgold

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
Day 1 of dnp 250/ed was a normal day..Things got real the 6 the day as I was hot and finding any way to cool down, and its not even summer here yet! I am noticing my arms look more defined and my love handles are shrinking! However the scale is only down 1 pound the 1st week (I'm sure I'm holding on to water ) my clothes are a little more comfy..yay! I won't be putting my weight up as I'm a bit private and embarrassed about how high it got, maybe in the end , I will be putting up before and after pics and take pics daily. My thyroid gland looks less swollen and I'm feeling good after I eat , before dnp I would get very full and uncomfortable after meals..and stay full for hours (slow metabolism?) And I'm always on the hot side since having hashimotos anyway so people aren't suspicious of me being so hot ! I am not going to eat oatmeal for breakfast anymore because it makes me more hungry later and Its not paleo - which is the best way for me to eat for optimun thyroid function. I am also keeping track of measurements and will post the final difference also..hoping this week things start taking off!

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Looks like we got a fellow Yinzer in da haas....

Be safe with the DNP, good luck with the diet n'at.

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
Thanks! I love pittsburgh and identify with it more than my homestate of southern Calif. I moved there at 14 and met my then boyfriend there, nothing like a Pittsburgh man! We are big time Steeler and Penguin fans..and we visit there often. Whereabouts in pittsburgh? My husband is from Mckees Rocks actually, my sis lives in brighton heights..I'm being very careful..I'm drinkingtons of water...I am having a tough time wanting to workout because I am hot to begin with!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
welcome from your home state :)

I will be interested to know the end results as I haven't seen a female use dnp yet.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
Yes I have done research, and am not one to go above the recommended dose, I did see a female post an online journal here I think about results , etc. She was happy with them . Was sarah houston a BB?

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
nevermind, I google her. Sad story she struggled with ED her whole life..I have never hoping its safer since I actually have fat to be burned?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
try diet and cardio if in doubt......................easy to lose 50+ pounds in a year even with NO effort.
100 pounds if you try.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
There is only one man to trust for DNP... only one to trust that it's actually the advertised dose that is. It's serious stuff but can definitely be done safely. I've had great results on a single cap (250mg) daily. Felt really warm but never "boiled alive" lol.

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
Littleguy, are you talking about its easy on dnp to lose 50 lbs a year or just without?
Getsome...I'm on 250 a day and this guy in very good , I did my homework , he told me about iron den.

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
day 18

So far I'm not exactly sure how much I lost since I got a new scale last week but its anywhere between 5 and 8 lbs ..I could have been eating cleaner most days , but I gave myself a pep talk about how stupid it is to cheat myself , and spend so much money, be hot , and sweaty for NOTHING!, that was 3 days ago and the scale has gone done every day ! I had to get a scale with tenths on it !, I feel a little more sluggish than normal...my muscles get fatigued easy but the sweaty part is the worst...especially in public! It actually gets a lot better if you don't eats grains Or carbs...like everybody said. I want to take a week off and get my diet very clean and low cal...and then finish off the bottle. Nothing interesting going on I guess, my neck and swollen thyroid has gone down .5 inches!, I also did measurements only yesterday as a starting point because in January ,the last time I did them I weighed a little less...waist is down an inch and I weigh more now! Will update soon maybe after the "rest" week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic