Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Operation: burn the fat, see the muscles!!! by Mrs. blackandgold

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Littleguy, are you talking about its easy on dnp to lose 50 lbs a year or just without?
Getsome...I'm on 250 a day and this guy in very good , I did my homework , he told me about iron den.

Good to hear!... also remember you will retain water on DNP like crazy. I lost an additional 10 lbs over the 10 days after I stopped DNP.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hey B&G just how many weeks do you plan on running the Dnp?
because after this run ends you will be down some #. Then you are
Back to what lifestyle? You have to learn how to eat so you dont
start adding wt back. You said above you were not doing very well
with your diet for the first 2 weeks. Knowing you were going to such
extremes using this product. Yet, you were not doing all you could with
your diet?

clearly you know better yet you admit slacking. So, I encourage you to please
put your heart and soul into making better choices with nutrition. Other wise
you will be back where you started in no time.
best of luck
gc

Last edited:
B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
clen, you are right, this is extreme and must be done with a good diet. Im now doing my best now and now every single day the scale has gone down half to three quarters of a pound...Yes I heard about the after effect of water loss..maybe thats why im bloated yet am eating well..most of my fat is around my middle, I went from having no ass at 135-145 (5'7") to a full on squat booty at 170-190...I dont like it , when the booty goes down a bit I know Im losing fat , and the breast shrinkage- which is fine with me!! Im liking even this small loss already !!

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
Today is day 21...time has flown by! I am seeing fat loss in my thighs, waist, and arms..I will weigh again tomorrow ..I will be on for 4 more days then take a week off then finish off my bottle (another 21 days worth) perfect timing I have a few events coming up and would like to NOT be dripping sweat. I do look forward to having more energy to workout also, I get fatigued just before my usual time to W/O. I stretch wrong and get 2 cramped feet! Taking a multi, and raw ginger with lemon juice/water (also helps my immune system) and extra C, D and probiotics. Lots of water daily as Im thirsty!

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
I wouldnt mess with test and hgh is too much $$ . we all have different goals and right now mine is burn fat.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I wouldnt mess with test and hgh is too much $$ . we all have different goals and right now mine is burn fat.

BG, if this is working for you and it seems you have been very careful with it then hopefully the second half goes the same and you get the results you want :)

You are correct, we all have different goals and even if we have the same, what I decided to do or what someone else decides to do for those same goals is going to differ and that's ok. :)

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
Thank Jenner, yeah I'm hoping things go good...I'm looking forward to being less hot ( my thyroid issue makes me a little warmer too!) I am being careful ...once I make up my mind no one will convince me to change it...Live and Let Live right?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thank Jenner, yeah I'm hoping things go good...I'm looking forward to being less hot ( my thyroid issue makes me a little warmer too!) I am being careful ...once I make up my mind no one will convince me to change it...Live and Let Live right?
You are very welcome! :) We are all here to help each other and only have someone's well being in thought when we post but it can come across as judging which really isn't right. My goal is to keep women coming back :)

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
So far I'm not exactly sure how much I lost since I got a new scale last week but its anywhere between 5 and 8 lbs ..I could have been eating cleaner most days , but I gave myself a pep talk about how stupid it is to cheat myself , and spend so much money, be hot , and sweaty for NOTHING!, that was 3 days ago and the scale has gone done every day ! I had to get a scale with tenths on it !, I feel a little more sluggish than normal...my muscles get fatigued easy but the sweaty part is the worst...especially in public! It actually gets a lot better if you don't eats grains Or carbs...like everybody said. I want to take a week off and get my diet very clean and low cal...and then finish off the bottle. Nothing interesting going on I guess, my neck and swollen thyroid has gone down .5 inches!, I also did measurements only yesterday as a starting point because in January ,the last time I did them I weighed a little less...waist is down an inch and I weigh more now! Will update soon maybe after the "rest" week.

Be careful. DNP is unpredictable, even at a dosage "considered" to be safe.

Vet Hum Toxicol. 2004 Oct;46(5):251-4.
Dying to be thin: a dinitrophenol related fatality. Dying to be thin: a dinitrophenol related fa... [Vet Hum Toxicol. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI
McFee RB, Caraccio TR, McGuigan MA, Reynolds SA, Bellanger P.

Abstract

2, 4-dinitrophenol (DNP) was originally used as an explosive and later introduced in the 1930's to stimulate metabolism and promote weight loss. It's also a component of pesticides still available globally. Concerns about hyperpyrexia lead to DNP being banned as a dietary aid in 1938. A 22-y-old male presented to the Emergency Department (ED) with a change in mental status 16 h after his last dose of DNP. On admission he was diaphoretic and febrile with an oral temperature of 102 F, but lucid and cooperative. He became agitated and delirious. Intravenous midazolam was initiated with mechanical cooling. Pancuronium was administered later and the patient was intubated. Over the next hour the patient became bradycardic, then asystolic, and despite resuscitative efforts, died. Advertisements claim DNP safe at the dose our patient ingested. It is widely available and with the potential to cause severe toxicity is an understudied public health concern.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Yes, I have seen that one also ...I wouldn't touch DNP for anything :)

You are smart. The dangers associated with DNP were known in the 1930's when the FDA removed it from the market, but not before thousands were harmed. It's unfortunate that there are still some who advocate that it can be used safely. For some, that might be true but its unpredictability offers NO guarantees you'll be one of them.

CBS

The following abstract is from a study on DNP's history that was posted on Meso by Dr Jim.

Abstract

In the early 1930s, the industrial chemical dinitrophenol found widespread favor as a weight-loss drug, due principally to the work of Maurice Tainter, a clinical pharmacologist from Stanford University. Unfortunately the compound’s therapeutic index was razor thin and it was not until thousands of people suffered irreversible harm that mainstream physicians realized that dinitrophenol’s risks outweighed its benefits and abandoned its use. Yet, it took passage of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act in 1938 before federal regulators had the ability to stop patent medicine men from selling dinitrophenol to Americans lured by the promise of a drug that would safely melt one’s fat away.
Cyril MacBryde, a physiologist from Washington University School of Medicine, reported ‘‘alarming functional changes’’ indicative of liver, heart, and muscle toxicity in his obese patients treated with small doses of dinitrophenol (MacBryde and Taussig, 1935).

But some physicians continued to believe that the drug was a reasonable therapeutic option for obese patients recalcitrant to dietary intervention when used in the properdose and under the care of a knowledgeable physician. Even this position, however, became untenable when young women taking therapeutic doses of dinitrophenol under the supervision of physicians started going blind (Horner et al., 1935). If the estimate of one San Francisco ophthalmologist is accurate, during a two and a half year span, as many as 2500 Americans may have lost their sight due to what became known as ‘‘dinitrophenol cataracts’’ (Horner, 1936).

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
You are smart. The dangers associated with DNP were known in the 1930's when the FDA removed it from the market, but not before thousands were harmed. It's unfortunate that there are still some who advocate that it can be used safely. For some, that might be true but its unpredictability offers NO guarantees you'll be one of them.

CBS

The following abstract is from a study on DNP's history that was posted on Meso by Dr Jim.

Abstract

In the early 1930s, the industrial chemical dinitrophenol found widespread favor as a weight-loss drug, due principally to the work of Maurice Tainter, a clinical pharmacologist from Stanford University. Unfortunately the compound’s therapeutic index was razor thin and it was not until thousands of people suffered irreversible harm that mainstream physicians realized that dinitrophenol’s risks outweighed its benefits and abandoned its use. Yet, it took passage of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act in 1938 before federal regulators had the ability to stop patent medicine men from selling dinitrophenol to Americans lured by the promise of a drug that would safely melt one’s fat away.
Cyril MacBryde, a physiologist from Washington University School of Medicine, reported ‘‘alarming functional changes’’ indicative of liver, heart, and muscle toxicity in his obese patients treated with small doses of dinitrophenol (MacBryde and Taussig, 1935).

But some physicians continued to believe that the drug was a reasonable therapeutic option for obese patients recalcitrant to dietary intervention when used in the properdose and under the care of a knowledgeable physician. Even this position, however, became untenable when young women taking therapeutic doses of dinitrophenol under the supervision of physicians started going blind (Horner et al., 1935). If the estimate of one San Francisco ophthalmologist is accurate, during a two and a half year span, as many as 2500 Americans may have lost their sight due to what became known as ‘‘dinitrophenol cataracts’’ (Horner, 1936).

thinksteroids.com/forum/attachments/steroid-forum/11155d1371757961-dnp-honest-review-dnp.pdf

Yea to be honest, I'm just a firm believer in diet and cardio for fat loss. I can understand the urgency some people feel that make them do drastic things to achieve it though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic