Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Open Gyms Petition

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
I got this today from Metroflex gym. They are sending a petition to the idiot Governor of Texas to open gyms. Sing this if you like or maybe start one in your own state and help get your gyms open. Who knows, maybe it will help.

https://www.change.org/p/governor-abbott-open-gyms?signed=true

What sucks is that they are still charging me. They said they will credit the months they were closed at the end of my contract but I'm a lifelong member since 1991. And if I end the contract, meaning I don't want to go to that gym anymore, why would I want the extra months?

Good deal for them. They stay closed but keep collecting membership fees.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
What sucks is that they are still charging me. They said they will credit the months they were closed at the end of my contract but I'm a lifelong member since 1991. And if I end the contract, meaning I don't want to go to that gym anymore, why would I want the extra months?

Good deal for them. They stay closed but keep collecting membership fees.

That sucks. We joined a small gym that said he would stay open for 1 month. A week and a half later he told me it was cheaper for him if he shut down. He got about 50 members who were displaced and I guess we all just lost out money. That is why I never join all gyms on a month to month basis. He might have taken be for a 1.2 month's membership but I will never give him the change to get another dime.

Backatit, I guess it is possible. They said it was in an autopsy report. What I found more interesting is they claim two people died before the 1st death was ever reported, Feb 6 and 17th. The 1st death was the 28th. Pretty sloppy record keeping or very poor autopsy work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic