Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Only a few days left! PLEASE HELP!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, there are only a few days left in this contest and trying to look for any extra help I can get. I closed the gap significantly between me and 4th, which is my goal! At 4th you still have the chance to get a free photoshoot. Please help me! Friend me on Facebook, share my link with others on Facebook or elsewhere. Anything that you can do to help me is greatly appreciated! I am about 150 votes from 4th as of this morning. Pretty please help!!

If you haven't voted ever, it only takes a quick moment, you don't have to register for anything, give an email or ANYTHING, NOTHING at all but click the link and then click vote for Ila! Takes less than a minute!

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! <3

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
150 votes is a lot to make up. I'll see if I can get Big A to put this up as well....

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Ive been voting every day since you came on here

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
150 votes is a lot to make up. I'll see if I can get Big A to put this up as well....

That would be awesome!!!! I am now about 60 votes behind last time I looked! I've been working hard trying to get votes. Which is difficult considering I'm at work today! LMAO! And will be at work thru Monday.. :/...

Anything anyone can do would be amazing! There are girls in teh top 2 places pulling like 500 votes a day, but I obviously can't do that lmao.

Done,

Best of luck!

Hawk
Thank you so much Hawk!! <3

Ive been voting every day since you came on here

I know you have Robb! You are awesome and I appreciate it a ton!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys! Just bumping this. If you haven't had a chance to vote today, please try and help me out! I hit 1600 votes and closing in on 4th...I'm like 37 votes behind! TY!!!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
There you go, done :)

Now if we can get everyone voting that'll be a big help! Sorry I kinda forgot about the vote but been quite busy lately

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
One more, Good Luck!

peace.

Thank you so much, Shine! You rock!

There you go, done :)

Now if we can get everyone voting that'll be a big help! Sorry I kinda forgot about the vote but been quite busy lately

Woohoo! No problem, thanks for the vote!!!

-----------

2 MORE DAYS TO VOTE! Voting officially ends on March 14th. And I've closing in on 4th! I'm SPAMMED my butt off today! Trust me I can hardly wait til I don't have to do that anymore! (you have no idea lol ;) ) I appreciate everyone's support on this forum. You guys are amazing! I hope everyone has had a great Saturday!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Good morning, guys!!

Only 2 more days to help me win this and I am as of this morning only 28 votes behind!!!

I had a little snag yesterday as I found out last night I got banned from bb.com for posting a link to vote :( So any extra help anyone is willing to do would be wonderful!!! If anyone would be willing to post my link on their FB please let me know. Friend me on FB so it is easier to do that to, so you can just share it. I only have 168 friends on FB as I haven't had it a long time, and wasn't just inviting ANYONE..so anyhelp is super appreciated!! I know alot of people could care less, but wouldn't it feel wonderful to help someone out, even if you don't really know them?!?!? Please, anything would be helpful.

Thanks so much to anyone who has devoted their time and votes to me. I really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!!

Ila

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic