IronWolf0917
What's New?

Only 48 hours to live

test
BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I absolutely love a good sandwich. Subway used to be pretty good but is trash now. Same for Jersey Mike's. Publix, though, still makes a good one, and it's priced reasonably. You can't get a good sub at either of those other places even for $25. Publix is around $10 for a standard whole sub. If you order online, you'll be stuck taking the standard subs, so if you want something custom like a salami and bologna, you have to go through the line and have them make it.
Yeah... we just had a Publix open up in our city (with 2 more on the way) and everyone is talking about how much better their subs are than Subway and Jersey Mikes. I'll have to give them a try.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I absolutely love a good sandwich. Subway used to be pretty good but is trash now. Same for Jersey Mike's. Publix, though, still makes a good one, and it's priced reasonably. You can't get a good sub at either of those other places even for $25. Publix is around $10 for a standard whole sub. If you order online, you'll be stuck taking the standard subs, so if you want something custom like a salami and bologna, you have to go through the line and have them make it.
Yano Special -
Get you a good hard roll or a sub roll with a good crust.
Prosciutto and Capicola - how ever much ya want ,, it is the end of the world after all.
Fresh Mozzarella - slice it from the ball so it fits ya sammie
Anchovies with capers - just unroll em and lay a few on there - trust me
Fresh Basil - just put a couple of leaves across the top - just 2 or 3 depending on taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle it over the top

3 2 1 down the grocery hole !

Thats gonna make your mouth so fucking happy its liable to jump and dance right off ya face !! WOOOOOOOOO!! I guarantee

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yano Special -
Get you a good hard roll or a sub roll with a good crust.
Prosciutto and Capicola - how ever much ya want ,, it is the end of the world after all.
Fresh Mozzarella - slice it from the ball so it fits ya sammie
Anchovies with capers - just unroll em and lay a few on there - trust me
Fresh Basil - just put a couple of leaves across the top - just 2 or 3 depending on taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle it over the top

3 2 1 down the grocery hole !

Thats gonna make your mouth so fucking happy its liable to jump and dance right off ya face !! WOOOOOOOOO!! I guarantee

This does sound pretty damn good, and it's something even I could make. I'd probably swap out the meat, though. I feel conflicted about prosciutto. It's good, but at the same time, it's kind of funky like licking on a random, locker room foot. I also happen to love anchovies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic