Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Online TRT clinics under fire

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Looks like lately the trannies have organized and are armed like they are actually going to force us to accept them or else. Recent studies show estimate that about 0.5% of adults claim to be tranny. Good luck on this little armed assault.
Who is funding them. Thate will answer a lot of questions.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'll take "or else" for $1000, Alex (posthumously). At some point, there is going to be a tipping point, and all of this bullshit is going to require payment,

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Has it officially passed? How do you feel its really going to impact the TRT clinic scene or how they may be able to make it work with the new required in person visit every 30 days?

I really wish i can just use an actual doctor for my script but really dont know how to find a legit PCP that understands TRT, is open minded to treatment and protocols, and wont attempt to put me on some bogus dosing plan. I also dont feel like spending months interviewing random doctors.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
When Governments have no fear of those they govern, Tyranny is always a high probability of the present and certainly in the future.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Has it officially passed? How do you feel its really going to impact the TRT clinic scene or how they may be able to make it work with the new required in person visit every 30 days?

I really wish i can just use an actual doctor for my script but really dont know how to find a legit PCP that understands TRT, is open minded to treatment and protocols, and wont attempt to put me on some bogus dosing plan. I also dont feel like spending months interviewing random doctors.
All you need is one visit to whomever is prescribing. That's it. Even if the the doc or clinic is in another state. Just one visit in person and done, not every 30 days. You can also have a local doc involved with the prescriber, but it would be easiest to just do a personal one time visit. Listen to this O'Conner/Collins video. Rick clears this up. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq9GOyKAPK7/ In the end, T is about is readily available as ordering a door dash dinner so does it really matter? The law was designed for narcotics, not T unfortunately T was bootstrapped in. Just part of the fucked up world we live in.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looks like lately the trannies have organized and are armed like they are actually going to force us to accept them or else. Recent studies show estimate that about 0.5% of adults claim to be tranny. Good luck on this little armed assault.
I will take the "or else" challenge LOL
Motherfuckers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic