Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Online ordering

F

flex270

Jan 4, 2015
I've just gotten back to raining regularly and I'm also old now. Haha. Can anyone give me any thoughts on ordering gear online. I know there are risks. Obviously I don't want to get ripped off or get fake stuff. If this isn't ok to ask that's alright too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
we cant tell you where to get from but do alot of research before buying anything..Good luck

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Resist the urge to see this as a google event and go somewhere google points you.

You may wind up ordering "online," but it will be somewhat more selective, private, typically via email rather than shopping on a website.

There are many boards similar to bodybuilding-dot-com that discuss but do not go any further than discuss. (Some) others will go further, but accept sponsorship fees from those "sponsors" to make sure their gear only gets good reviews, with bad reviews (and sometimes their authors) deleted.

The trick is to just find the right board you can shop at, but that is not dishonest-for-profit, and that search IS tricky. The time invested looking around will be frustrating but worthwhile, as to saving you possible waste of money, possible medical, and, worst case scenario, legal concerns.

This board, TID, is not a shopping place, but it is one of the best for learning about PED's and all their downsides, might even point you toward/away some of the things I mentioned above.

VIP_No-Mad

VIP_No-Mad

Nov 18, 2010
I think I can say this...

Do not go to eroids... you will end up in the hospital...

Good luck ... stay safe...

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Resist the urge to see this as a google event and go somewhere google points you.

You may wind up ordering "online," but it will be somewhat more selective, private, typically via email rather than shopping on a website.

There are many boards similar to bodybuilding-dot-com that discuss but do not go any further than discuss. (Some) others will go further, but accept sponsorship fees from those "sponsors" to make sure their gear only gets good reviews, with bad reviews (and sometimes their authors) deleted.

The trick is to just find the right board you can shop at, but that is not dishonest-for-profit, and that search IS tricky. The time invested looking around will be frustrating but worthwhile, as to saving you possible waste of money, possible medical, and, worst case scenario, legal concerns.

This board, TID, is not a shopping place, but it is one of the best for learning about PED's and all their downsides, might even point you toward/away some of the things I mentioned above.
great advice, i agree!

and eroids is a joke too, good to look up lab names for ideas and THEN DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH. about as worthy as that place is, like a listing is about it lol

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
eroids is completely hit and miss.
Lots of selective scammers and international sellers who have nothing to lose if your package gets confiscated.
Basically, buyers take all the risk.
Better to stick around a legitimate high quality board, read a lot, and ask questions of people you feel you can trust IMHO...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you just got back to "raining" regularly perhaps a DR visit should be first on your list:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic