• one week out 2.jpg
    one week out 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 103
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Awesome! And holy hammies.....so jealous lol.

Tell her great job!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
As it ended up, she DNP'd in wellness, way to muscular and ripped. Head judge said if she'd had been in physique, he'd have placed her #1. I wanted her to crossover, told her that 2 mo ago but she didn't want to do "manly poses" and that was that. At 4 weeks out she was in better overall shape than the girl that won the physique class this weekend. This prep wasn't even hard for her, walking for cardio and had to make her eat more. Has "physique" genetics. As I've said for decades working with clients. Those that have, don't want and those that want, can't have.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As it ended up, she DNP'd in wellness, way to muscular and ripped. Head judge said if she'd had been in physique, he'd have placed her #1. I wanted her to crossover, told her that 2 mo ago but she didn't want to do "manly poses" and that was that. At 4 weeks out she was in better overall shape than the girl that won the physique class this weekend. This prep wasn't even hard for her, walking for cardio and had to make her eat more. Has "physique" genetics. As I've said for decades working with clients. Those that have, don't want and those that want, can't have.
She looks great! Did she have any regrets after the fact? Would she do physique if she could do it over?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
She looks great! Did she have any regrets after the fact? Would she do physique if she could do it over?
We're going to have a discussion on that. If she was 7 weeks out, she'd have placed well in Wellness. We'll see. Giving her time to process everything.

B

BFN

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2015
Why not the Figure division moving forward? She may have to tone it down just a touch, but if she doesn't want to do manly poses, it seems figure would be her best option as she wouldn't have to lose as much muscle and conditioning as she would for Wellness?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
She took a couple of weeks off with family vaca, I'll talk to her more at some point, see what she decides to do if anything more at this point.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic