Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

one time or several times, which is better?

Bigmuscle

Bigmuscle

Sep 11, 2018
I'd like to create this post to discuss with you guys.
Is it better to use oral products once a day or several times a day?
For eg, I need 30mg Dbol each day, should I take 30mg before GYM a time, or separate into 3 times 10 mg each, which you think is more effective?

Multiple use may be milder, But considering the product half-life, it may not effective. One time usage may have a significant effect, But it will have a great inhibition on our self-produced testosterone. What do you think?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
For eg, I need 30mg Dbol each day, should I take 30mg before GYM a time, or separate into 3 times 10 mg each, which you think is more effective?

Multiple use may be milder, But considering the product half-life, it may not effective. One time usage may have a significant effect, But it will have a great inhibition on our self-produced testosterone. What do you think?

You will likely hear a lot of people saying they take all at once with no difference but I personally like to split it up. The only two orals I do these days are proviron and dbol. If I'm taking proviron its 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening. For dbol I split it just as you said.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
For CNS boost and/or Aggression, take all at once Pre-Training or Event. For intended effects (Anabolism or secondary Androgenic traits),take it the same way you'd take real medicines. Methyl Test, Dbol, Halo or TNE taken in daily dose all at once will have noticeable payoff if timed right.

Lets say compound "A" has a half-life of 6-8hrs. If I want the drug in my system for 24hrs a day I'm going to dose it 3 x day q8hrs. We give anti-biotics, cardiac drugs, anti-hypertensives to patients on these dosing schedules all the time. Anything methylated or esterified was done so by a pharmaceutical company (originally :)) after research proved that was the most effective dosing schedule.

By Pharmaceutical logic, anything other than spread dosing is the real Bro-science.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
got some really good responses from above as pretty much everything i could say. some people like to take them solely for 1 reason and right before they lift, which is understandable. if its something you want thru the system of your body throughout for various reasons, obviously you're going to want to space it out. Kind of like DNP - probably a good idea to space it out throughout the day vs take 400mg or 600mg all in the morning - want to space those bad boys out (tho regardless for me, it all hits me at night no matter what). as far as oral AAS, i dont get anything from them but have several friends that swear by their 10mg/pill dbol throughout the day vs taken 2-3 before the gym sessions.

Look at what works for you as far as what works for your body and what your primary reason for taking them age.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I've used traditional AAS orals such as A-bombs, D-bol and Winny dosed all at once and spread evenly throughout the day and haven't noticed any difference at all. I responded the same.

The best advice I can give you with oral AAS is not to go too high with the dosage. I've been doing AAS for 20 + years... 25 to 40 mgs of D-bol per day will still add a ton of size and strength on me while keeping side effects to basically nothing.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

If you are talking about optimal,IMHO it is best to have relative high levels in the blood 24/7. So you need to know the half-life of what you are taking. The half-life of Dianabol is only about 6 hours (~.25d). So this means that the 10mg dose you took in 6 hours will be 5mg (1/2) in the blood. In 6 more hours it will be 2.5 (1/2). My suggestion is every 6 hours you take 10mgs. So yes 3 times a day would effectively be closer to optimal that 30mg say in the morning.

If you are looking for more aggression in the gym. Test base is good, sub-lingual methyltest or cheque drops. 500mcg of cheque drops will make you want to rip the plates in half.

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I won't go against anyone that has an "opinion" but MikeRN is right on the money. Each compound has a different window of effect (half-life) so anyone that takes ALL orals at one time is missing out on a lot of the effect of the drug. I am a firm believer that splitting oral doses is the most effective way to use. Now some compounds work better pre-workout (Halo is one I feel should be taken pre) and if you are doing a higher dose of that particular one I would take the lions share pre-workout and then space out the rest in a 24 hours day or as close as possible. EI. I was doing 40mg of Halo, I did 20mg pre-workout and then 8 hours later 10mg and 8 hours later 10mg more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic