Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

One-quarter of all gyms could be lost

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes, I agree they don't care. This is not about keeping anyone safe but all about destroying the economy and blaming Trump. You are not going to get rid of a sitting president when the economy is doing very well and most people have jobs. Once Trump is out of the picture it will be a very short process of installing Marxism.

The REAL AMERICANS will revolt that faggot shot and cut the head off the snake, there will have to be a bunch of little countries for awhile as people with a functioning brain will not go along with this Black phony racist shit that people are using to divide the nation.
Then you have fuckwads like CFM that think they are so fucking cool that they will do nothing to even potentially help their fellow man no matter how little the effort.
These fucking rioters and looters and "demonstrators" need to be blown away on sight I am sick pf their whiny asses and not contributing in any constructive way to society.
Fuck the black racist cop shit, I am technically and legally half Native American but I don't look it so call me whitey, I have been harassed by the cops before myself as a Naval officer even (not in uniform) so fuck that lying shit about racism and if you can't pull yourself up financially too fucking bad I was literally abandoned at birth and raised for my first 14 years in an orphanage and I somehow made it to retirement and financial security fuck em.
Gear up brothers so we can defend the REAL AMERICA from these pieces of shit.
Amen..lol my early rant

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
The REAL AMERICANS will revolt that faggot shot and cut the head off the snake, there will have to be a bunch of little countries for awhile as people with a functioning brain will not go along with this Black phony racist shit that people are using to divide the nation.
Then you have fuckwads like CFM that think they are so fucking cool that they will do nothing to even potentially help their fellow man no matter how little the effort.
These fucking rioters and looters and "demonstrators" need to be blown away on sight I am sick pf their whiny asses and not contributing in any constructive way to society.
Fuck the black racist cop shit, I am technically and legally half Native American but I don't look it so call me whitey, I have been harassed by the cops before myself as a Naval officer even (not in uniform) so fuck that lying shit about racism and if you can't pull yourself up financially too fucking bad I was literally abandoned at birth and raised for my first 14 years in an orphanage and I somehow made it to retirement and financial security fuck em.
Gear up brothers so we can defend the REAL AMERICA from these pieces of shit.
Amen..lol my early rant

With the exception that it's Indian and not Native American, I agree mostly with what you said.

Indians were conquered much like every other uncivilized society.

I have no regrets nor do I feel sorry for the taking over of North America by white people than I do by black slavery.

Black people would still be in Africa picking fleas off of each other's heads and killing each other in tribal wars as slaves in Africa had white people not brought them into civilization as we know it.

Very similar can be said for Indians who were slaughtering many of the small tribes that we don't even hear about anymore all because they were the type of people who conquered others as well.

Had Europeans not stepped into North America, tribes like the Cherokee , Souix and Choctaw would have killed off all of the other smaller tribes anyway. You can almost attribute the saving of smaller tribes by the same people who are considered evil today.

I by no means condone slavery or the slaughtering of people but the society we know today that is safe and secure was brought about by these events.

What's even more ignorant in my opinion is that civil war monuments would be taken down in history books would be rewritten to make people forget about the mistakes that were made in the past that helped to form a more civilized and equal society.
The same things were done by Marxist and Communist and we all have seen what that brought about for its people.

I think that someone saying that they are proud of the color of their skin is one of the most idiotic statements that a human can make.
I mean, we have no choice in what we are and should be proud of who we are rather than something that we had no control of.

Lastly, it's almost comical at how Vikings are looked at as great warriors but white Americans are evil.

Silly weak betas are responsible for this stereotype.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I hear you! Hey, most of us have had problems with cops from time to time. I got pulled over for running a red light leaving the gym. I felt really stupid and got out of the car to see both cops had drawn their guns on me. WTF! The joke is on me, they were scared when they saw someone my size get out of the car. Never again will I do that.

Brother.....I never want to have to go to war again, but am prepared to do it to save this country from the Marxist trying to take it over. Just remember this is not at all about black lives......it is only about the destruction of this country to install Marxism, thus globalism. The few blacks involved in this have admitted to being Marxist.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Yeah Big SwolePump, this slavery shit is gets old. America is not the only country to have ever had slaves. Spain, Britain and France all brought slaves to the west including South and Central America and the Caribbean. Many Chinese were brought here as slaves by other Chinese. African slaves were captured and sold by Africans. In fact, there has been slavery in every culture since 3500 BC. White European Christians were much more commonly sold as slaves for a longer period of time than Africans. A little history that they won't teach in school.....the 1st legal slave owner in America was a black man named Anthony Johnson, who owned 250 acres of land, 4 white slaves and 1 black slave. But I guess it is not convenient to teach the truth.

My mother's side of the family 1st arrived here in the 1400's and settled in the NE. Not one person on either side of my family ever owned a slave. My wife's family neither side ever owned a slave. The big difference is people with common sense don't spend their time pissed off over what happened to their distant relatives. My father's family Scottish. my mother's Nord's. I don't give a shit about either country as I am American born and raised here. My wife born and raised in Buenos Aires. She doesn't give a shit about Spain, Italy or Argentina......she is American and doesn't sit around waving Argentine flags. We both have one country and one flag.....the American flag. If someone don't like this great country then pack your bags and get the fuck out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic