Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ducatti
What's New?

One from tonight.....My 'old school' gym moment.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I picked it up on craigs w/ 10 45 plates for $600 about 9 years ago. Certainly a good deal.
Even better sounding these days, the plates could go for $600. I see that machine new is $1900. I guess I'll stick to my old fashioned squats at that price....

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Keep a lookout on Craigs. You never know what will pop up! I used to keep an app on android that you could put search terms in and it would alert you once something was listed.

That reminds me....I ought to put that back on! I missed a freemotion cable cross for 400$! (worth about $4000) So pissed I missed it. It was 15 miles from my home and woman just wanted it out of their basement. I was the second caller and the first people came over and got it.

I always like a deal!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Keep a lookout on Craigs. You never know what will pop up! I used to keep an app on android that you could put search terms in and it would alert you once something was listed.

That reminds me....I ought to put that back on! I missed a freemotion cable cross for 400$! (worth about $4000) So pissed I missed it. It was 15 miles from my home and woman just wanted it out of their basement. I was the second caller and the first people came over and got it.

I always like a deal!
What's the app called?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011

I always like a deal!
the FreeMotion version is the best out there and I can pretty much do my whole upper body on it.

I dont have one in my garage gym but dam I would love to have 1

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
What's the app called?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Dont remember. It has not been on my phone for some time. Do a quick search for craigslist notification...etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic