Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

on test e..can i add deca or anavar now

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
Hey guys,
I just started Test E cycle for 12 weeks at 250mg/ml twice a week...1st time user. On week 2 of cycle
Having some shoulder issue's and a little lower back problems. So thinking to hit some Deca. My girlfriend is getting deca and anavar for her cycle so there is enough for me to run something.

Painful to do deadlifts and its so hard to finish my shoulder workout.

my delts routine is
db shoulder press.
db side lat - this is where the pain starts to build up
hammer machine for rear delt
reverse fly on machine for rear delt
front bb press

by this time i cant even move my delts. its almost like nerve impingement type of pain that is choronic. has never gone away even when i took 1yrs off the gym.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
delts are a small muscle group that get a ton of work whn doing other muscle groups. I would back off of the volume and stick with basic simple movements for the shoulder. Standard ol straight bar or DB presses should be enough and give that sore shoulder some rest.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
problem is delts are laging part. i got no side delts and if there is anything i want from this cycle is wider delts and get them thicker.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
problem is delts are laging part. i got no side delts and if there is anything i want from this cycle is wider delts and get them thicker.

I hate to say this to you, but if you're suffering from an injury, maybe you should delay the rest of the cycle, do PCT, and let that shoulder properly heal. It's hard to see you really making gains when that bodypart is hurt. Now, if it's just a nagging pain, and not a genuine injury, you're probably OK to continue.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
yea just a nagging pain. if it were an injury then it would hurt on a lot of things and would continue. its odd that the pain would stop in 5mins or by the time i get home.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Have you ever had the shoulder looked at? I agree with TG here, sounds like an injury bro. Last thing you want to try and do is cover up an injury with deca. If you haven't yet, I recommend getting the shoulder looked at.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic