On Operation Cyber Juice and the Busting of UGL's

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids' started by mycustomprotein, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Goliac7

Goliac7 MuscleHead

Feb 20, 2015
    Whether or not I agree with the legality of said substance; marijuana, steroids, alcohol , etc. I find it very hard to feel any type of pity towards someone whose life may be "ruined" as stated by the OP. It's the law, and the consequences of breaking it are pretty clear cut. You can deal with it and follow it, break it and potentially face the consequence, or find a way to change it. ( I doubt a bunch of anon users from internet boards will make much of a difference)

2. mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I actually agree with this:
    1. How you think the world should work and how the world actually works are two different distinctions. Unfortunately, we have to make it work within the realm of what is.
    2. We are all accountable for our actions, and therefore we should not put ourselves in a position of have to suffer consequences.
    That being said, the government has a long history of trying to impose unfair and unjust laws that we now see as ridiculous. It used to be illegal for woman to vote. It used to be illegal to manufacture and purchase alcohol. We see this as ridiculous now. Maybe in 50 years people will be saying, "Remember when steroids were illegal? The government made it illegal for people to take something that made them confident and feel better about themselves. What were they thinking?"

3. Ripitup

Ripitup VIP Member

Aug 29, 2013
    I don't see anything changing regarding steroid regulation anytime soon. I think that bringing attention to it, for the time being, will do nothing positive for those who use PED's.

rawdeal likes this.
  4. BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Lmfao! Good point, Ps. I'm also a Locksmith

5. Cutt29

Cutt29 VIP Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Let go and let gov, OP.

(sarcasm)

6. BackAtIt

BackAtIt Senior Member