Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

On and off for 8 years ..

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I've been officially off all AAS since March 2014... It was a tough pill to swallow but health comes first , I used AAS off and on for 8 years or so, longest time ON synthetic test without stopping was 2 years, within that time frame I would run 2 16-20 week cycles for contests ,

in in march I weaned the test down slowly from 1000/wk to 125/wk while running hcg ... Once I stopped completely I ran Nolva / clomid for 6 weeks, tapered those down as well,

here I am ... Still competing , and just had my yearly physical so happy to say..

my body is naturally producing test .. It's only 235 but better than 0! Libido isn't back fully which is annoying but I have no issues performing, strength and muscle retention is actually not too bad considering test levels were upwards of 3500 before lol ! I feel I am on a positive road , and able to enjoy this sport still I love

so thankful my body is back, I was very nervous i may need HRT,

i hope this helps others if they are stopping

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
Good to hear everything is working out. Health should always be number one. So many people forget that far to often.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Glad to know I"m not the only one that worries about similar problems. I've been on and off for the past 12 years. Currently running 250 test E every week for the past 3 years, occasionally running deca/eq for 2 months here and there. I'll be 50 this year :( Considering never coming off, but then considering tapering down & coming off too :D Who knows, but I do worry about my body. Good for you for going clean :)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Meathead what was your main concern in relation to your health did you have some health issues or where you just over the use of gear.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Great thread ! Bodybuilding is about health . As we hit mid 30s our body naturally degenerates. I was never one that took a so called short cut - I trained natural for around 15 years , I was always the biggest and strongest in my gym . I'm my mid 30 so it was my intent to fight aging and I've always kept cycles simple , respect the body and the power of the drugs . Now at 50 I'm still where I want. I see now slowing down but I don't bridge or abuse the priveledge. I'm still healthier than ever . See my doc monthly to confirm things . To stay on is for morons and weak minds.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Meathead what was your main concern in relation to your health did you have some health issues or where you just over the use of gear.

I developed atrial fibrillation during my contest prep in November 2012... Was defibrillated (not cool), at age 30,
dropped my cycle and competed anyways, came off, got back on everything that May 2013 no issues, competed, June came around.. AFIB again... July.. AFIB again :( came off ... Nearly one year March 2014.. Back on for contest .. 5th bout of AFIB.. Defibrillated 3 times same day in the ER.. That was final straw .. Didn't want to have a stroke at age 31... Cholesterol was high (not stupid high but enough) BP was elevated (not stupid high but enough),

i definitrly feel feel I could have NOT had it if I had kept my doses lower and not used everything I was.. I have a feeling what caused it but it had never done it prior to 2012, 2012-2013 I was also under major life stress worst I've ever experienced so I know that added to it

I still believe in my heart AAS can be used and benefit safely when done correctly

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic