Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Omelette Pan

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
@ItalianMuscle buy the madein pan. I know it seems a little expensive but if you get the rolled steel, blue carbon pan and season it correctly, it will be the best fukkin pan you have ever used.

I own several of these pans. I bought my son a large fry pan and he loves it.
I sear the best steaks with these pans.

Eggs in the small pan are like a brand new non stick. I seasoned it 4 times when I first purchased it. After that it has only gotten better every time I use it.

Soap and water are the enemy for these pans though. DO NOT use soap to clean them. It will ruin the seasoning and cause issues.

The only pan I have that is non stick, is a small all-clad that I had before buying the made in pans.

If you just want an egg pan that is non stick, high quality and will last more than one year, get the all-clad 8in. You won't be disappointed in any of these pans.....if seasoned correctly. Can't say that part enough.

Cool part is, if they are messed up, just re-season until ready to use again.

I can send you some seasoning instructions that are best for these pans.View attachment 11101

The all clad is made in USA as well. You won't be disappointed with it if you go that route instead

I mentioned above all clad is made in USA. Just be aware that not all Made-In pans are made in USA. The rolled blue steel is manufactured in France.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I have 1 word for you Brother and its CERAMIC!!!!

I start with 1 pat of grass fed butter and there is zero issues of any type .

I just make sure to hand wash it with a brush and dish soap....no dishwasher.

I just buy a cheap 1 and you should get at least 1 year and then trash it once the eggs start sticking.

Usually i get the Calphalon brand for the pans i cook my meat on but for the ceramic i just but any brand.

Also i only use bamboo utensils so they dont get scratched and end up eating the BPA.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic