Rolanalon
What's New?

Olympia 2019

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was looking at the pics of the various competitors, and I was surprised that some of the guys with a decent amount of experience can come in without decent conditioning. For example, Cedric and Roelly both looked way off. I'd think that at this level of competition and with all their experience, they'd at least be able to come in dry, and not look all smooth and watery. Very strange.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Allot of guys didn't show up for this Mr. Olympia I was told. why ?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Other than Hadi Choopan, nobody was ripped. The majority of the lineup looked off... way off. I was watching the contest and wondered to myself if these guys even do cardio anymore to burn fat.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Allot of guys didn't show up for this Mr. Olympia I was told. why ?
Rhoden is facing legal problems. Heath, I believe, has hung up the thong as I don't think he's confident he can bring his gut back in, and the judges sent a clear message that they will no longer reward that. Kai... who knows why. I'm sure he feels slighted by someone and hasn't been given due respect for standing around in a thong. I think Big Ramy failed to qualify, but I would have thought they would give him a special invite.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Ahhh I was wondering why Sean Rhoden didn't attempt to protect his title. And no Phil Heath. Seems like a bunch of second stringers this year. Though $400k isn't bad for a default win.

Sean Rhoden rape case

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The Common Denominator. Everyone knows what it is. They either wreck the place on the way in, or on the way out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic